The largest earthquake

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahermit

The largest earthquake in Japan’s recorded history.

The reason for The largest earthquake in Japan’s recorded history according to Liberals: Global warming.

The reason for The largest earthquake in Japan’s recorded history according to Conservatives: Gays being allowed to marry.

Werbung:

The reason for The largest earthquake in Japan’s recorded history according to Liberals: Global warming.

The reason for The largest earthquake in Japan’s recorded history according to Conservatives: Gays being allowed to marry.

Any liberal making such a claim I will gladly slap for being a idiot

any conservative saying such a thing...well I expect it.

And a diff note, I hope all those family's missing loved ones find them soon and the death toll is not nearly as high as it could be.

We Should not send aid to japan. We should not use our tax dollars to help japan. Look the world didnt come to our aid when that hurricane struck New Orleans. So why should we help them when they didnt come to our aid? China didnt help us,,Japan didnt help us,,Russia didnt help us so why should we help them?

Thats the truth!!! GOD is Pissed!!!! Hes Pissed off at the Middle East not behaving themselves. Hes Pissed off at America for allowing homosexual marriages. Why you think he was Mad at Israel and he gave Ariel Sharon a stroke because he made peace deals with the palenstines? GOD was sending a message to Israel hes telling them this is his land and you better leave it alone. And hes pissed off at Japan for not dealing fairly with trade with US. The fact is Japan duped deals with US auto businessmen and caused GM and Ford nearly go bankrupt. GOD is really pissed is why the End of the world is comming soon.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back