The independence of Kossovo is not legitimate

Werbung:
Well, consider history. What has Islam done to European civilization every chance it got? It invaded, occupied and tormented it, that's what. Besides, it's an Arabic phenomenon. It has no place in Europe. Europe's true belief systems are Christianity and/or Greek classical thought.

Lastly, I was invited to this board. I don't consider myself a 'troll'. Everything I have just said I believe. Nonetheless, my traditional views do tend to be very offensive in this liberal age. I'm probably ripe for banning. In case I get the boot soon, please know I wish no one harm. I simply want Western Christian culture to not only survive, but stage a resurgence, and reclaim its lost populations and territories. If today that qualifies as hate-speech, so be it. I am a hideous monster, in that case. :(

I shalln't even go into what the christian and/or catholic regimes have done across the world in their religions name... again as I said... no different... not one iota.

Well, consider history. What has Islam done to European civilization every chance it got? It invaded, occupied and tormented it, that's what. Besides, it's an Arabic phenomenon. It has no place in Europe. Europe's true belief systems are Christianity and/or Greek classical thought.

The Crusades and Inquisition, infighting for example in Northern Ireland, the "Holy" invasion of South America, as well as various conflicts in Africa have all been because of Christianity - lest we forget.

Along with the Christians, since they're really the same damned thing anyhow... Oh what would Abraham say if he saw you all now...

Anti-Christian sentiment, I see. It's frightenly too common on the internet these days. Jesus said there would be a time when we would be hated and persecuted because we follow Him. Those days have arrived in Europe, and are quickly catching up throughout Greater Europe. Since you obviously dislike Christians, why do you rhetorically ask what Abraham would say? That's sort of like an atheist quoting God. :mad:

The Crusades and Inquisition, infighting for example in Northern Ireland, the "Holy" invasion of South America, as well as various conflicts in Africa have all been because of Christianity - lest we forget.

And they were all for the greater good. Chrstian Civilization owes no apology in its attempts to unite Mankind. It gave Europe, first, along with the Roman Empire and the Greek Classical Tradition, its very identity. During the early Middle Ages, it literally saved European Man from annihilation at the hands of pagan barbarians. Christianity has been Man's greatest blessing, and cause in history.:)

I shalln't even go into what the christian and/or catholic regimes have done across the world in their religions name... again as I said... no different... not one iota.

And your science was one of the main instruments of death in Hitler's Holocaust.

And they were all for the greater good

Wait wait wait... stringing people up for crimes against the faith, slaughtering non believers in foreign lands... in an attempt to unite the globe under one faith... all for the greater good... in the name of Allah, or in the name of God... all sounds frighteningly the same.

You are just as much a religious fanatic as a Muslim terrorist in my own humble, non believer, infidel opinion.

Wait wait wait... stringing people up for crimes against the faith, slaughtering non believers in foreign lands... in an attempt to unite the globe under one faith... all for the greater good... in the name of Allah, or in the name of God... all sounds frighteningly the same.

You are just as much a religious fanatic as a Muslim terrorist in my own humble, non believer, infidel opinion.

You're wild.

Anti-Christian sentiment, I see. It's frightenly too common on the internet these days. Jesus said there would be a time when we would be hated and persecuted because we follow Him. Those days have arrived in Europe, and are quickly catching up throughout Greater Europe. Since you obviously dislike Christians, why do you rhetorically ask what Abraham would say? That's sort of like an atheist quoting God. :mad:

Oh you are mistaken my friend, I have no hate nor ill will; I simply state fact. Trying to ignore that Christian's have done (even recently) that which sects of Muslims are doing does not make it disappear, and trying to mask it with a quick change of the point I was making doesn't either.

And your science was one of the main instruments of death in Hitler's Holocaust.

Uhm. Science is not a belief system, if it weren't for the highly argumentative, debating, and constant battles between theories, we'd never learn a thing. What one scientist believes may go against many of the accepted theories, and suddenly we realize, he's on to something.... This is advancement. Nothing of this relates to Hitler.

The world is a spher, it rotates about the sun, which rotates around the central mass of the spiral galaxy The Milky Way. But this is of course a matter of another thread I'll happily join you in if you wish. Remember, Science is any system of knowledge which attempts to make sense of objective reality; More so science is a system of acquiring knowledge via the scientific method and the organized knowledge gained as such. Nothing in this can be morally correct or moral incorrect, science is unbiased and based on the objective content of our world. This is why I laugh at the ID crowd when they suppose "science." tsk tsk.... please, do not force me to play my hand, I assure you it's aces high.

But back to your ...uhm, point? I guess. My avatar is not so much a belief SYSTEM as it is me expressing my belief in that which is logical and defined by observation and empirics. Of course, I don't assume you'd understand this.

Oh you are mistaken my friend, I have no hate nor ill will; I simply state fact. Trying to ignore that Christian's have done (even recently) that which sects of Muslims are doing does not make it disappear, and trying to mask it with a quick change of the point I was making doesn't either.

Everyone has done regrettable things at some point. You and I have. Yes, Christian peoples have as well, in times past. AND, so has your science, in the hands of nefarious people. But if you believe Christianity is on equal footing with Islam, with regard to its promotion of Civilization, you are either misinformed or too prejudicial to acknowledge facts. Either way, that's your problem, not mine. We reap what we sow.:(

Islam has done some great things for civillization.

Remember that period when the whole of the western world collapsed into the Dark Ages due to a mix between the plague and Christian fundamentalism restricting scientific advancement (anything that did so was called blastphemous and the work of the devil).

Well, what happened was all the Muslim scholars took our knowledge and looked after it for us in their mosques so that when we decided to stop acting like stone age men fighting each other and living in squalor we went and got it back. If it wasn't for them we would be hundrerds of years behind in fields such as medicine.

Werbung:
Everyone has done regrettable things at some point. You and I have. Yes, Christian peoples have as well, in times past. AND, so has your science, in the hands of nefarious people. But if you believe Christianity is on equal footing with Islam, with regard to its promotion of Civilization, you are either misinformed or too prejudicial to acknowledge facts. Either way, that's your problem, not mine. We reap what we sow.:(

So basically, science in the wrong hands has had bad results. No argument there. Christianity, in the wrong hands, has also had bad results. No argument there either. However, these two evidenciary facts don't add up to "Islam is Evil" or some other nonsensical diatribe against their religion. If science and Christianity have been misued when in the wrong hands, doesn't it stand to reason that the same is true of Islam?

And by the way, it's your science too. If you'd like to prove me wrong, you can start with gravity - find a bridge or a nice, tall building and show us all how it's not your science.

Back