The Hunter Biden Soap Opera

Perhaps you missed a key point. Let me simplify. A white guy was leaving a mixed mob protest and accidentally hit and killed a pedestrian with his car, for which he immediately apologized with tears, indicating the accident was not intestinal. Sadly, leftist morons took the opportunity to brandTrump a racist because of the accident he had nothing to do with.

The racist black guy in Wisconsin, however, admitted he murdered half a dozen whites intending to kill more of them because he was jacked up on BLM rhetoric.

i missed nothing, including your attempt to deflect.

accident? "On December 7, Fields was found guilty of first-degree murder"

yoiu right wingers are always trying to protect your murdering thugs.

Werbung:
There's no evidence of any guilt of anything.

I wasn't a Biden supporter. I voted for who I wanted to be president in the primary. That person didn't get the nomination so I held my nose and voted for Biden. I put the USA ahead of my personal beliefs and voted for Biden to do what he did. Save our nation. He did a good job of it too.

However, after over 3 years of conservative lies about Biden turning out to be just like all the lies about both the Clintons and Obamas, I'm now a Biden supporter.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties through the decades.

I'm one of the nearly 70% of Independents who has never supported trump.

I was one of the majority of Independents who voted for Biden but didn't support him.

Now, because of people like you, I support Biden. I'll take the old guy who believes in democracy over the old guy who is a traitor to our nation and democracy and who has proudly said he will be a dictator on day one and has said he wants to terminate the constitution.

I wanted there to be evidence of the conservative claims. I keep hoping conservatives aren't lying through their teeth to weaponize our government for their own political gain. I keep being disappointed. Conservatives keep lying through their teeth, they keep putting our nation through hell all to weaponize our government to slander a democrat to harm their chances of being elected.

Conservatives prove over and over and over that nothing they say is true and most of what they accuse democrats of is projecting what conservatives do onto democrats.

They are nothing but evil monsters who do nothing but destroy people and our nation. I've lived through way too many of their witch hunts on democrats and way too many of their destroyed economies to ever trust one word from them. All I expect from them is lies and a destroyed economy. They do it over and over and over and over again.
I cannot refute your claim that you have no evidence.

It happened in Charlottesville. Not Jacksonville.

It was called "unite the right" rally.

The kkk people became violent. One drove a car right into a group of protesters and killed one of them.

trump said the kkk people were "good people" that there were good people on both sides.
That's correct. I got it wrong.

You just got the place wrong.

You got the rest correct.

It's not a big deal to me but I thought you might want to know it was Charlottesville.
Trump was not there but Terry McAuliffe was, yet the lefties blamed Trump and not the race-baiting Democrats for the resulting fatality in the confusion.

Trump was not there but Terry McAuliffe was, yet the lefties blamed Trump and not the race-baiting Democrats for the resulting fatality in the confusion.
What confusion? The guy drove into a bunch of people
Which is why he was convicted of murder

And you think someone has to be physically at the scene of a crime to be guilty of being part of a crime? Duh
You need to pay attention

What confusion? The guy drove into a bunch of people
Yes. Apparently, the guy was trying to leave, and the unruly mob moved in front of his moving vehicle in efforts to stop him from leaving.
Which is why he was convicted of murder
If he had been black, he would have gotten off with a warning.
And you think someone has to be physically at the scene of a crime to be guilty of being part of a crime? Duh
You need to pay attention
Don't blame people you hate for things that they did not do.

Werbung:
Yes. Apparently, the guy was trying to leave, and the unruly mob moved in front of his moving vehicle in efforts to stop him from leaving.

If he had been black, he would have gotten off with a warning.

Don't blame people you hate for things that they did not do.
Totally stupid responses to my posts lol

Back