The House Intelligence Committee Memo

We need to see the actual FISA application...

Well, there is only one of those so I guess the copies will have to do if your boy Trump will allow it which he won't.

The agreement made was that one member of each party on the Intelligence Committee would be allowed to read the memo. To say "Congress has it" is quite misleading - as no members (with small exceptions) have reportedly been allowed to even read it.

What "agreement"? Now, since Nunes says he did not write the memo, staff members did, were they violating th elaw in making referedcne to the application, or did they lie in insinuating they read it? Remember your words "ONE member of each Party"

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/11/h...powered-the-fbi-to-spy-on-the-trump-campaign/

It has been "disputed"....so let's see all the evidence.

Your Repugnant ones, or Trump, are never going to allow that, and you know it. They would rather have fools like you believe their word, not the truth.

Werbung:
That was the primary. Who did you vote for in the election?

I voted for Trump in the general election. I have no problem admitting that. There were two credible options on the ballot and I picked the better one.

He was never unfairly attacked, however, he did attack others like Cruz, Bush, Rubio, and still you thought he should be the nominee. One has to wonder why one should believe you did not vote for him.

Well...I did not vote for him the primary...I don't particularly care if you believe that or not - doesn't change the facts.

And yes, if you read the context of the quote I cited I did believe he should be the nominee. This came after he won and there was talk of a fight at the convention to overturn the decision of the Republican primary voters. Such a prospect is absurd. The people spoke and he won - and should rightfully have been the nominee.

And so they are.

Good.

No, she is not you. She tells the truth, and does not falter from that. In other words, she has integrity.

All due respect, I'm not the one here that seemingly cannot put 4 sentences together without falling back on insults. I don't think people who disagree with me are stupid, you sure seem to.

Well, there is only one of those so I guess the copies will have to do if your boy Trump will allow it which he won't.

What "agreement"? Now, since Nunes says he did not write the memo, staff members did, were they violating th elaw in making referedcne to the application, or did they lie in insinuating they read it? Remember your words "ONE member of each Party"

The agreement has been widely cited. Nunes himself spelled it out. Here it is spelled out in the Hill:
"He explained that the committee set up an agreement with the Justice Department that would allow just one person to review the documents. Nunes said he thought Gowdy would be the best choice because of his background as a federal prosecutor, and that Gowdy then shared his notes and observations with the rest of the members.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, torched Nunes earlier in the week for not reading all the materials involved in creating the document. He acknowledged the agreement Nunes referenced, but blasted the chairman for sending someone else to read the documents."

So perhaps not one person of each party - perhaps no Democrats have seen the FISA application at all? If that is the case, I'm not sure what their rebuttal memo is going to do other than just further muddy the whole situation. The FISA application should be released.

Your Repugnant ones, or Trump, are never going to allow that, and you know it.

There is that bitter old man we know and love! If I have not congratulated you on how clever "Repugnant ones" is please let me do so again here.

They would rather have fools like you believe their word, not the truth.

I picture you waving a cane when I read this...it brings a smile to my face.

I voted for Trump in the general election. I have no problem admitting that. There were two credible options on the ballot and I picked the better one.

Earlier you said you didn't vote for Trump. Kind of makes you a liar.

All due respect, I'm not the one here that seemingly cannot put 4 sentences together without falling back on insults. I don't think people who disagree with me are stupid, you sure seem to.

Wrong again. I think you are stupid as has been proven quite often, and now a liar. You seem to think telling the truth about you is somehow an "insult". Well, Trump feels the same way so I guess it runs in a certain type of person.

The agreement has been widely cited. Nunes himself spelled it out. Here it is spelled out in the Hill:
"He explained that the committee set up an agreement with the Justice Department that would allow just one person to review the documents. Nunes said he thought Gowdy would be the best choice because of his background as a federal prosecutor, and that Gowdy then shared his notes and observations with the rest of the members.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, torched Nunes earlier in the week for not reading all the materials involved in creating the document. He acknowledged the agreement Nunes referenced, but blasted the chairman for sending someone else to read the documents."

So perhaps not one person of each party - perhaps no Democrats have seen the FISA application at all? If that is the case, I'm not sure what their rebuttal memo is going to do other than just further muddy the whole situation. The FISA application should be released.

Interesting since Gowdy is the one who read the papers, and said the memo was full of shit, and then Nunes, who did not read the papers, has staff members, who did not read the papers, write the memo, and then fools like you support the memo.

There is that bitter old man we know and love! If I have not congratulated you on how clever "Repugnant ones" is please let me do so again here.

I picture you waving a cane when I read this...it brings a smile to my face.

Hell of an imagination you have there child. I will remember that when I am working out with my 100 pound weights, and laugh at your ignorance. But then too, The Repugs are repugnant.

Earlier you said you didn't vote for Trump. Kind of makes you a liar.

For those of us capable of basic reading comprehension...I will quote my post back to you:

"I made no secret of the fact that I voted for Marco Rubio in the Republican Primary."

If you click the link I provided to my statement of "I did not vote for Trump" (I know it involves a mouse click, but try to stick with me here) will see the date stamp of June 2016. Now you might recall (or you might not) that the election between Trump and Clinton was held in November 2016. My timeline and statements are clear - sorry you couldn't follow them.

Wrong again. I think you are stupid as has been proven quite often, and now a liar. You seem to think telling the truth about you is somehow an "insult". Well, Trump feels the same way so I guess it runs in a certain type of person.

Ok Grandpa...(y)

Interesting since Gowdy is the one who read the papers, and said the memo was full of shit

Please provide some justification for the claim that "Gowdy said the memo was full of shit."

and then Nunes, who did not read the papers, has staff members, who did not read the papers, write the memo, and then fools like you support the memo.

I'll just direct you back to my initial statement: "Without seeing the actual FISA warrant application (which I'm sure will never be released) I'm not sure you can definitively draw many conclusions from this memo."

Hell of an imagination you have there child. I will remember that when I am working out with my 100 pound weights, and laugh at your ignorance.

Maybe the strain of those "100 pound weights" has impacted your eyesight...because you clearly are not actually reading much of what I write.

But then too, The Repugs are repugnant.

(y)

Please provide some justification for the claim that "Gowdy said the memo was full of shit."

From now on do your own research, and quit fearing the truth:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/03/trey-gowdy-nunes-memo-russia-probe-389083

"Not to me, it doesn't — and I was pretty integrally involved in the drafting of it," Gowdy told CBS's Margaret Brennan for an interview set to air on "Face the Nation" on Sunday. "There is a Russia investigation without a dossier. So to the extent the memo deals with the dossier and the FISA process, the dossier has nothing to do with the meeting at Trump Tower."

"The dossier has nothing to do with an email sent by Cambridge Analytica. The dossier really has nothing to do with George Papadopoulos' meeting in Great Britain. It also doesn't have anything to do with obstruction of justice."

The memo alleges top FBI and Department of Justice officials were not forthcoming about the motivations behind Christopher Steele's controversial dossier, including indirect funding from Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's campaign. The memo further states the dossier was essential to the bureau's request to spy on Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page."

Maybe the strain of those "100 pound weights" has impacted your eyesight...because you clearly are not actually reading much of what I write.

No, I see quite well. Perhaps you need to read what you write before you post it.

Werbung:
From now on do your own research, and quit fearing the truth:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/03/trey-gowdy-nunes-memo-russia-probe-389083

"Not to me, it doesn't — and I was pretty integrally involved in the drafting of it," Gowdy told CBS's Margaret Brennan for an interview set to air on "Face the Nation" on Sunday. "There is a Russia investigation without a dossier. So to the extent the memo deals with the dossier and the FISA process, the dossier has nothing to do with the meeting at Trump Tower."

"The dossier has nothing to do with an email sent by Cambridge Analytica. The dossier really has nothing to do with George Papadopoulos' meeting in Great Britain. It also doesn't have anything to do with obstruction of justice."

The memo alleges top FBI and Department of Justice officials were not forthcoming about the motivations behind Christopher Steele's controversial dossier, including indirect funding from Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's campaign. The memo further states the dossier was essential to the bureau's request to spy on Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page."

No, I see quite well. Perhaps you need to read what you write before you post it.

You are making the argument that the memo doesn't discredit the Mueller investigation. I don't disagree with that. You might note this quote from me on your other thread: "So the "national security concern" is that some Republicans (despite many of them publicly saying otherwise) might view the Mueller investigation as illegitimate?" In other words, I already agreed with your premise that plenty of very prominent Republicans have already stated this.

The memo doesn't negate Mueller's investigation, I have not said that, many Republicans have not said that. But you are arguing that point and ignoring every other potential issue raised by the memo - if it turns out to indeed be true. These are entirely separate issues - which is easy enough to see if you were not so blinded by partisan hatred of all things Trump. This is not even about Trump.

Back