The guilt is killing him.

Werbung:
9lfG.gif

Eric Swalwell Pronounces "Time Of DEATH" For GOP’s Biden Impeachment
March 20, 2024
Crybaby.jpg

tumblr_mhp7ghh1es1s2jx30o1_1280.jpg

crowd-goes-wild-sport-vs-santa-cruz.gif

The guilt is now killing all the republicans in here. Defence of the idiot can only be sustained until it all goes pear shaped. That is what's is happening.
And weren't not even at the pointy end yet. I think it was Trump who boasted "you ain't seen nothing yet" when boasting about his political prowess.
I have to agree with that.

Although, I can sincerely understand the embarrassment republicans are feeling because they were conned. It should be a lesson to all of them.

It was mark who said it was all bullshyt and the phone was perfect etc. Not according to this guy. I accept your apology mark.

This guy has turned out to be another lying supporter of crooked Hillary. It is clear to see that Democrats have flipped him in order for him to escape their pressure to flip or be destroyed.

1711227099540.png

1711227132667.png

1711227154995.png

1711227176195.png

I believe that Trump is WORSE than they claim. Once Trump is pushing up the daisies, we will hear more about his gross incompetence and disgusting acts.

Will there be pee tapes? It would not surprise me.

I believe that Trump is WORSE than they claim. Once Trump is pushing up the daisies, we will hear more about his gross incompetence and disgusting acts.

Will there be pee tapes? It would not surprise me.
Old Democrat KKK devotee: 'Blacks are stupid, crooked, and uncivilized.'
Faithful disciples of Hitler: 'Jews are subhuman and a scourge of society and must be exterminated.'
Leftist lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God: 'Unborn babies do not deserve to live if their mother or dad does not want them to interrupt their lives by being born.'
Democrat politicians to the basest of their base: 'Christian conservatives are deplorable and Trump is of the devil.'

Werbung:
Old Democrat KKK devotee: 'Blacks are stupid, crooked, and uncivilized.'
Faithful disciples of Hitler: 'Jews are subhuman and a scourge of society and must be exterminated.'
Leftist lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God: 'Unborn babies do not deserve to live if their mother or dad does not want them to interrupt their lives by being born.'
Democrat politicians to the basest of their base: 'Christian conservatives are deplorable and Trump is of the devil.'
ah, comparing abortion with hitler and the kkk.
classic right wing moron stupidity. lol

Back