The Greater Israel Map ; Zoom!

It's their home.

I've joined a new religion - it says your house is actually my holy land and that you must surrender it because of the hardships some of the people in my religion have faced over that house. Did you know, my ancestors had that house 200 years ago? Regardless of whether you follow my religion or have no interest in it at all, you have to move out.

How does that feel? Fair?

Werbung:
They are a heros because they defend their holy land and they have every God given right to do so.:cool:

No. They (the Palestinians) simply want their homes, a place to raise their families, work, play and simply live a normal life. They want the same things that Israeli's want for themselves: a homeland, the right to self determination, an economy, and basic human rights.

What's so hard to understand about that? The hard part is how to accomplish it.

First they sold the most of it to heroic Jews. Second, they attacked small Israel and lost the war. Third, that land had always belonged to the Jews but they were kicked out long ago.

First: little was sold, and later - after much international pressure - some renumeration was made but it was miniscule.

Second: "Little Israel" has the most modern and best equipt military and intellegence in the Middle East. Are you actually stupid enough to think the Palestinians come close?

I want to save them. Lets cut a deal with other 65 or so muslim countries to give them some land. Why would they want holy Jewish land?

That would be like saying lets cut a deal with the European countries to give the Jews some land and send them back.

Wouldn't be very fair now would it?

No. They (the Palestinians) simply want their homes, a place to raise their families, work, play and simply live a normal life. They want the same things that Israeli's want for themselves: a homeland, the right to self determination, an economy, and basic human rights.

I'd extend alter this statement slightly: they both want their homeland, which is really what's causing these problems. The Israelis aren't hypocritical enough to throw all the Palestinians out altogether, scattering them to the wind the way the Jews were thousands of years ago, so the Palestinians stay, in squalid conditions, on the fringes of what was their home - which only increases their desire to have their homeland back. On the other hand, the Israelis are well aware of their centuries of getting kicked out of one place after another and are willing to defend their homeland, their first homeland, tooth and nail.

The only answer that is fair to both is one that involves peaceful coexistence, which neither group appears fully ready for yet. There's just too much mutual distrust and enmity. While most conflicts throughout the world either end or eventually lapse into a state of casual hostility I don't see either thing happening between the Palestinians and the Israelis. I'm legitimately afraid that either one group is going to wind up wiping out the other or they'll wind up destroying each other.

Did you know, my ancestors had that house 200 years ago? Regardless of whether you follow my religion or have no interest in it at all, you have to move out.

How does that feel? Fair?

If I stole your ancestor's house you have every right to kick me out:cool:
You see,a bloody communist stole lot of wealth from my grandfathers, and now 60 years after I want to found their murderers and claim our land and gold back.

coyote

What's so hard to understand about that? The hard part is how to accomplish it.

I understand them completely. They need to do this on the land they left before conquering Jewish lands.

That would be like saying lets cut a deal with the European countries to give the Jews some land and send them back.

Wouldn't be very fair now would it?

It would not. Jews were forced to leave their homeland and found they home in Europe. There are not from this continet and they never found their happiness on its soil. Now they have every right to claim their land back especially after what had happened to them in WWII.

mufti.gif

624hitler_uber_allah.jpg

It would not. Jews were forced to leave their homeland and found they home in Europe. There are not from this continet and they never found their happiness on its soil. Now they have every right to claim their land back especially after what had happened to them in WWII.

Oh...here we go again...another bunch of stupid, pointless out-of-context pictures.

The majority of the Jews in Israel immigrated voluntarily.

What makes them any different from the Palestinians?

What makes you think the Palestinians would "find their happiness" in foreign soil when the Jews (according to you) could not?

Or, is it simply that you employ a double standard?

In other words - if you expect Jordan for example, to take in the Palestinians - why would t be unreasonable to expect Europe or other countries to take in Jews?

Israel is foreign soil to the Palestinians:D
Jews returned home after they were in exile for 1600 years:)
And to tell you there is no nation Palestinians:D Palestine was a region where many different groups of people lived. They had they own national identity and I assure you it was not Palestinian.Even Jews in that region have been called Palestinians because of the name of this region where they lived.
Same thing is with Bosnia. There is no Bosnian nation. You have South Slavs which are Serbs and Croats. Under Turkish rule some have converted to Islam and became Bosnian muslims but their backgroud is still Serb or Croat.
When Serb from Bosnia comes to Serbia he can be called Bosnian just because name of the region where he resides. Serb from Dalmatia for example is called Dalmatinac, or Serb from Belgrade Beogradjanin.
Arabs had to create this new imaginary nation in modern times to take control over beautiful Israel from the heroic Jews.

Israel is foreign soil to the Palestinians:D

Incorrect.

Jews returned home after they were in exile for 1600 years:)

Incorrect. They had always been there and those that immigrated certainly weren't in excile.

And to tell you there is no nation Palestinians:D Palestine was a region where many different groups of people lived. They had they own national identity and I assure you it was not Palestinian.Even Jews in that region have been called Palestinians because of the name of this region where they lived.
Same thing is with Bosnia. There is no Bosnian nation. You have South Slavs which are Serbs and Croats. Under Turkish rule some have converted to Islam and became Bosnian muslims but their backgroud is still Serb or Croat.
When Serb from Bosnia comes to Serbia he can be called Bosnian just because name of the region where he resides. Serb from Dalmatia for example is called Dalmatinac, or Serb from Belgrade Beogradjanin.
Arabs had to create this new imaginary nation in modern times to take control over beautiful Israel from the heroic Jews.

The Jews weren't the only people living there then and now but somehow you seem to feel they are the only legitimate ones because they had a nation there 1600 years ago?

The Jews weren't the only people living there then and now but somehow you seem to feel they are the only legitimate ones because they had a nation there 1600 years ago?

Even before 1600 years ago:cool:
I thank Jews for taking care of our holy orhthodox places
City is Jewish and always will be but there are a very nice people to keep important sites of other religions that are founded on the Jewish teachings...

Constantine, named Flavius Valerius Constantinus, was born in the Moesian military city of Naissus (Niš, Serbia) on the 27th of February of an uncertain year

During the 4th century, the Roman Emperor Constantine I constructed Christian sites in Jerusalem such as the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Jerusalem reached a peak in size and population at the end of the Second Temple Period: The city covered two square kilometers (0.8 sq mi.) and had a population of 200,000

Even before 1600 years ago:cool:
I thank Jews for taking care of our holy orhthodox places
City is Jewish and always will be but there are a very nice people to keep important sites of other religions that are founded on the Jewish teachings...

Constantine, named Flavius Valerius Constantinus, was born in the Moesian military city of Naissus (Niš, Serbia) on the 27th of February of an uncertain year

During the 4th century, the Roman Emperor Constantine I constructed Christian sites in Jerusalem such as the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Jerusalem reached a peak in size and population at the end of the Second Temple Period: The city covered two square kilometers (0.8 sq mi.) and had a population of 200,000

You are leaving out the entire history of Islam which also constructed and preserved shared holy sites and, when Christian Europe fell into chaos, preserved learning.

It's a shared history. Even if you don't like to accept that.

Israel is in direct violation of the 4th Geneva Convention by remaining an occupying force in the annexed Palestinian territories and carrying out war illegal war cries and atrocities

The 4th Geneva Convention was drafted after WW2 in order to prosecute NAZI war crimes and atrocities.

Is it not ironical that Israel is one of the few nations to be condemned under this convention since WW2 ended??

Its almost 40 years now and the Occupation is getting far more brutal and its illigitimacy remains.

The US funded fascist Israeli satellite state will continue to threaten its own existence and the potential for peace in the region as along as the IDF remains in Occupied Palestine and continues its war crimes against humanity.

I am assuming that Israel actually wants peace and also is NoT an expansionist arrogant power in the region that is conveniently underpinned by US support.

There is no evidence for my assumption though - IS THERE FOLKS
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

ISLAMOFASCIST AND JUDEOFASCIST SYMBIOSIS

The Islamofascists, in perpetual quest of greater wealth and power, rant to incite the impoverished Islamic peoples to violence against the notorious injustices of the powerful Judeofascist land robbers. The Judeofascists, in perpetual quest for greater wealth and power, wail and lobby to incite the American People into providing military protection against this persecution by outraged Islamofascists. To add credibility to these incessant rantings and wailings, intermittent bloody battles are fought. The result is that these clever Islamofascists and Judeofascists do gain great wealth and power, at the expense of the Arab, Persian, and American peoples.

The great sacrifice of the wealth and blood of the American People on behalf of Israel is all that perpetuates this destructive symbiotic relationship between the Islamofascists and the Judeofascists. But when, in the normal course of the American Cultural War, the Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs are finally expelled by the Reagan Conservatives and Kennedy Liberals from their positions of power, the economic and military support for the Judeofascists will finally end; and that will end the support for the Islamofascists. The end of the era of Neo-Con/Neo-Lib military intervention in the affairs of the Arab and Persian peoples shall be the start of an era of constructive relations with the American People.

The Judeofascists, who live in a glass house surrounded by Islamofascists, could continue to fight for survival militarily, until nuclear armed and governmentally chaotic Israel finally becomes the promised site of Holocaust II; or, they could resort to legal land reparations and honest diplomacy, to finally win for themselves by just and peaceful means, what they cannot win by unjust and violent means.

Shall the United Nations of the World be cheering, and the Diaspora wailing; or, shall the United Nations of the World and the Diaspora be cheering?

Werbung:
“We will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us” -Golda Meir

Golda Meir Hey??

And what cultrual background would Golda Meir have?

Let me guess - could it be Jewish?

Golda Meir is well known for spreading anti-islamic propaganda throught the west.

I think that quote can be ignored as racist bias

Back