The Greater Israel Map ; Zoom!

You know it well. They were scattered all over the world. Mostly in Europe. But after Israel gov. was founed they migrated to Palestine.

That is a fallacy. There was a high degree of Jewish immigration to Palestine before the creation of Israel. The Jewish population of Palestine ballooned from 1920 to 1945, increasing by a percentage too ridiculous to even mention.

I don't fully agree with how Israel was created. I do believe that the desire of the Jews to have their homeland was perfectly justified, especially (but not solely) because of what they endured during World War II, I just don't think the thing was dealt with appropriately.

Those problems are academic today. Most of the people who live in Israel today weren't even alive then, and in any case most of the mistakes were made by the UN, not the Israelis themselves. Kicking the Jews out of Israel wouldn't just be unjust, it would create at least as many problems as it would solve. Finding a way to foster peaceful coexistence is the only way to move forward.

Werbung:
Taking what you said as granted, why should palestninas pay the price?
Suppos some strangers migrate to US and after a while they claim your land. Then, Would you agree on a funny proposition, "peaceful coexistence"?
Moreover, creating a Zionist state was planned in 1897. It was the first step. The last is ruling the world. Yeah, this fiends won't suffice to Palestine they will claim the world if given the chance.
Have you heared about the book, "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion".
Just google for it and believe in insanity of this race.

We all know that these so called Protocols are fake:D

Suppos some strangers migrate to US and after a while they claim your land.

It was always Jewish land, over 3000 years, same as Kosovo is holy Serb land since 8th century;)

Serbia.gif

Flagbig.GIF

We all know that these so called Protocols are fake

Those protocols can be questioned only by the ignorant.

It was always Jewish land, over 3000 years, same as Kosovo is holy Serb land since 8th century;)

Stop talking nonesense! You foul Jew!
your statements are based on your fanatic ideas not facts.

Long live Israel and Serbia, nazis should die...
this will never happen again:eek:

crocamp1.jpg

These boys were saved from Croatian concentration camps where 750,000 Serbian men, women and children perished in a gigantic holocaust.

nazi palestinians participated in holocaust. mass murderers:mad:

Taking what you said as granted, why should palestninas pay the price?

The creation of the state of israel came immediately after the dissolution of the palestinian mandate. The state of israel was formed with a clear invitation of CITIZENSHIP AND COOPERATION extended to its palestinian-arab inhabitants.

Suppos some strangers migrate to US and after a while they claim your land. Then, Would you agree on a funny proposition, "peaceful coexistence"?

I'm sorry but the land was sold to the jews and became the prototypical kibbutz -- in most cases, land that was useless to traditional farming.

The palestinian landlords themselves sold the land, which makes everything you are saying moot and academic.

Moreover, creating a Zionist state was planned in 1897. It was the first step. The last is ruling the world. Yeah, this fiends won't suffice to Palestine they will claim the world if given the chance.
Just google for it and believe in insanity of this race.

I can't see how a people subjected to centuries of pogrom would aspire for anything less than a home of their own -- especially after the genocide perpetuated upon them by nazi germany.

It is not only their RIGHT but a PRIVELEGE EARNED in a war forced upon them.

I can't see how a people subjected to centuries of pogrom would aspire for anything less than a home of their own -- especially after the genocide perpetuated upon them by nazi germany.

It is not only their RIGHT but a PRIVELEGE EARNED in a war forced upon them.

At this point, I think the same right and priveledge is owed to the Palestianians.

What is occuring now is that an injustice is being perpetrated in order to fix a prior injustice.

That is no fix.

What should the Jewish heroes do? Look forth while muslims kill them?
Why other muslims countries do not give them some land?
Jews had suffered enough in their history.

What should the Jewish heroes do? Look forth while muslims kill them?

So in your view it's ok to kill innocent muslims becuase other muslims tried to kill them.....?

Does that make them "heros"?

Sounds Nazi-esque.

Why other muslims countries do not give them some land?

Why can't they have the land that belonged to them?

Jews had suffered enough in their history.

So have the Palestinians. Time to end the farce.

So in your view it's ok to kill innocent muslims becuase other muslims tried to kill them.....?

Does that make them "heros"?

Sounds Nazi-esque.

These innocent muslims are attacking a regular police and army forces. What do you think about that?
Second, muslim terrorists are attacking police from the civilian areas, so many innocenst can die. Why they do that you would think? Because it is the to spread their poison to common folks and hate too. Same tricks were used in Kosovo. In capital city of Bosnia Sarajevo they used same tricks.
I think of you as a very naive American who don't know how sly this animals are.
They are a heros because they defend their holy land and they have every God given right to do so.:cool:

Why can't they have the land that belonged to them?

First they sold the most of it to heroic Jews. Second, they attacked small Israel and lost the war. Third, that land had always belonged to the Jews but they were kicked out long ago.

So have the Palestinians. Time to end the farce.

I want to save them. Lets cut a deal with other 65 or so muslim countries to give them some land. Why would they want holy Jewish land?

Werbung:
Back