The Great Storm of 2012 Is Coming - Hurricane Sandy

Werbung:
I wish i could afford all Dirty Harry and death wish movies. But this is my collection
CM_show_preview.php
Godfather.jpg

Im a mafia type guy

http://www.deepdiscount.com/dvd/Dirty-Harry-Collection

Me, too.
Ice--is the worst.
Had a 15-foot high pile of debris from fallen tree limbs last time.

Richmond has a LOT of trees and all these events cause problem. Isabel and Irene made my brother's neighborhood look like a full size game of pick up sticks. Ice kills healthy and younger trees while wind tends to be God's way of pruning old and dead wood.

Whoever did teh underground utility work in my neighborhood did a terrific job, we just don't have problems even when other underground areas do.

Richmond has a LOT of trees and all these events cause problem. Isabel and Irene made my brother's neighborhood look like a full size game of pick up sticks. Ice kills healthy and younger trees while wind tends to be God's way of pruning old and dead wood.

Whoever did teh underground utility work in my neighborhood did a terrific job, we just don't have problems even when other underground areas do.

Richmond--a truly beautiful city.
I like Virginia a lot.
Have good friends up in Alexandria and down in Smithfield.

All utilities should be underground.

Richmond--a truly beautiful city.
I like Virginia a lot.
Have good friends up in Alexandria and down in Smithfield.

All utilities should be underground.

well we have our share of pretty. we also have the NJ-like industrial corredor I-95 runs through.

hard to believe it took so long for them to figure out underground was a good idea but I guess its only somewhat recently that they worked out the water issue. Thats what plagues newer work that seems to have been done on the cheap. And in nicer developments to boot.

well we have our share of pretty. we also have the NJ-like industrial corredor I-95 runs through.

hard to believe it took so long for them to figure out underground was a good idea but I guess its only somewhat recently that they worked out the water issue. Thats what plagues newer work that seems to have been done on the cheap. And in nicer developments to boot.

I believe better materials to shield and make more permanent underground electric lines was the key.
The overhead system was mostly for convenience to "get to" and "see" them to repair.
More reliable methods made the burying possible.
Digging up lines is a hell of a lot more expensive.

I believe better materials to shield and make more permanent underground electric lines was the key.
The overhead system was mostly for convenience to "get to" and "see" them to repair.
More reliable methods made the burying possible.
Digging up lines is a hell of a lot more expensive.

yes it is expensive but the idea is that if you do it right, you have no reason to fool with it again.

Clint Eastwwood should do one more dirty harry movie. This time Harry Callahan is Inspector Callahan. He wants his fellow detectives all get agressive by using excessive force. The San Francisco police is fully corrupted killing criminals as crime rate drlops 32% But the Mayor doesnt like it and nether do the city council. They have investigative hearing against Inspector Callahan and at the end hes forced to resign from San Francisco Police dept and take full retirement and the last scene he retires in Hawaii. Sounds like corruption on Liberals.

Werbung:
Back