The "Gorgon Rears It's Ugly Head"--Medicare SINKS democrats

Johnny Tremain

Whilst they were not looking, the democrats stepped on the biggest claymore mine in American Political History.

Only keeping the black-folks on the plantation has been more "assumed" and "taken for granted".

Watch for them to go into a death-spiral-hysteria of wild and incredible accusations as they try to free their traitorous body from the spear of the Founding Fathers--The Truth.

I like to think of it as divine intervention.

Werbung:
Ryan came out today and said; "I'm delighted to hear Obama talk about Medicare, I can't wait to have that conversation".

Medicare to the left is just like the race card.

The Medicare ("Medi-scare") Issue.
They will now have to discuss it like adults not just trying to scare old folks. A loser for them--big time.
Re-read the thread headline.

what ?
the Ryan privatization plan or the imminent fiscal collapse or Sebbalius saying ryan's plans are serious ?
or somethbng else entirely ?

Ryan came out today and said; "I'm delighted to hear Obama talk about Medicare, I can't wait to have that conversation".

Medicare to the left is just like the race card.

one problem, they just subtracted half a trillion from Medicare. thats going to leave one big mark.

one problem, they just subtracted half a trillion from Medicare. thats going to leave one big mark.

The Medicare folks aren't going to like that. Even AARP came out today protesting being put into a Democrat ad saying they did not approve of the ad and are not political. I had to laugh, after they were on board with Obamacare. Guess after Obummer came out and said that there will no longer be subsidies to the Medicare Advantage plans, they finally figured out that Obummer threw them under the bus like everyone else.

"Use and Abuse" should be the Democrats new campaign slogan.

The Medicare folks aren't going to like that. Even AARP came out today protesting being put into a Democrat ad saying they did not approve of the ad and are not political. I had to laugh, after they were on board with Obamacare. Guess after Obummer came out and said that there will no longer be subsidies to the Medicare Advantage plans, they finally figured out that Obummer threw them under the bus like everyone else.

"Use and Abuse" should be the Democrats new campaign slogan.

FYI--to all--
I used to deal (in business) with AARP a lot--out of Long Beach.
They are--and always have been--a consortium of insurance companies who came up with a great idea of charging people to pay for the flood--and I do mean FLOOD--of crap junk mail they send those who fall for their scam.
They are a fraud--stem-to stern--100%.
Try to find someone they have ever assisted in any way--whatsoever.
The "discounts" they "offer" are also in your Yellow Pages.

Werbung:
If you have a Medicare Advantage plan you may want to read this

Issa threatens subpoena this week over ObamaCare documents

Issa claims the bonus program is being used to mask the first round of Medicare Advantage cuts in connection with the health care overhaul -- in order to win favor with seniors. He said in a recent letter that "the only plausible explanation" for the program is that it's being used as a "temporary bandage" to cover up cuts, "realizing the political danger" of those cuts in an election year.

The congressman further says the effects of ObamaCare's $200 billion in Medicare Advantage cuts over the next decade would have been felt starting this week -- if not for the bonus payments. Thanks to them, he wrote in an August letter, the project offsets 71 percent of the cuts this year.

"What they're really doing is trying on the eve of an election not to have seniors realize that the cuts to Medicare Advantage were real," Issa told Fox News in an interview earlier this month.

Back