The Genocide the U.S. Didn’t See Coming

PLC1

Staff member
The Genocide the U.S. Didn’t See Coming

The village of Tula Toli in northern Rakhine state was the scene of some of the worst violence in the days after August 25. Uniformed troops charged the village, shot or hacked the men to death, and raped the women, locked them in houses and set the houses on fire. Children were not spared: Security forces tossed them into the flames or the river bordering the village, several Rohingya who escaped told me. Among the survivors was a young mother, Laila Begum, who ran for the river with her children as the security forces closed in. Begum lost hold of her 3-year-old son in the chaos. Then, as she jumped into the water to get away, an assailant tore her 18-month-old daughter out of her arms. Back on land, Begum stumbled on the body of a woman whose throat had been slashed. Next to the body sat a dazed little girl covered in blood. Begum grabbed the girl and ran, joining other Rohingya in the exodus to Bangladesh. When I met them in Moynarghona, the round-faced girl, who looked around 2 years old, called Begum “ma.” Begum called the girl Yasmeen.

I read this sort of thing and two thoughts spring to mine:

What kind of animal is homo sapiens anyway, that this sort of thing can happen? How can there be so much evil in the world?

and

Why is the US responsible?

Werbung:
The US is not responsible for this.

B. Hussein Obama is.

Obama loves dictators.

Be it the Mullahs of Iran or the Castros of Cuba.

This is just another example of Obama's policies getting people killed and the numbers are in the hundreds of thousands.

Be it Christians being slaughter due to the Arab Spring or children at a high school in Parkland Florida being killed due to the PROMISE Program.

B. Hussein Obama is diabolically evil and has the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocent people on his hands.

B. Hussein Obama is.
Obama loves dictators.
This is just another example of Obama's policies getting people killed and the numbers are in the hundreds of thousands.
Be it Christians being slaughter due to the Arab Spring or children at a high school in Parkland Florida being killed due to the PROMISE Program.
B. Hussein Obama is diabolically evil and has the blood of hundreds of thousands of innocent people on his hands.
...are you taking medication...?

B. Hussein Obama is.

Obama loves dictators.

Your hatred of "B Hussain Obama" is much like that of the people of Myanmar for the Muslims among them, and seems based on the idea that Hussain Obama is also a Muslim.

B. Hussein Obama is.

Obama loves dictators.

Mod edit: Please refrain from personal attacks

First off, in Mayanmar the US provided military aid, and other support, for the government until this slaughter of the Muslims became an international headline. And even your god Trump supported the government. When the slaughter began Obama was not even in office, your "I know more then the Generals" prince was.

Why is it that it is your god Trump that is always praising dictators?

BTW, do a search about the Promise Program. Your ignorance in regard to that is also amazing. I believe you are thinking of the Restorative Justice Program that began under another of your idiot cowards George W. Bush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Werbung:
Your hatred of "B Hussain Obama" is much like that of the people of Myanmar for the Muslims among them, and seems based on the idea that Hussain Obama is also a Muslim.
I agree. I have not seen anyone on this forum that has such a deep and all encompassing hatred for Obama. I hope Trump doesn't hire him to compose new tweets.

Back