The forced starvation diet of Palestinians

Just admit you were wrong and move on. Be a man.

In april 1967 syria shelled villages in Israel from the golan heights and Israel shot down 6 syrian migs (donated by russia) in Israel's air space. Israel warned against further attacks and syria publicly appealed to egypt for backup. In may, egypt moved 100,000 troops and 1,000 tanks into the sianai penninsula on Israel's southern border. On may 17, egypt called for the removal of all UN personnel from the area that were acting as observers. By may 20 all the observers were gone. On may 22 egypt announced a naval blockade cutting off shipping to Israel.

Clearly with the shelling from the golan heights in april and the attacks by migs in Israel's air space, it was the arabs that drew first blood. Israel's decision to move on the agressors rather than wait for them to attack on 3 fronts was no more than good tactics. But anyone who actually knows the history, knows that Israel did not fire the first shot. In fact, they were attempting negotiations in the UN until the 11th hour while arab radio stations were broadcasting arab generals telling the people that they were going to eliminate israel.

So be a man and admit you were wrong. I wouldn't have suggested that you find out who attacked who if I didn't already know.

Werbung:
I'd hardly call it "pre-emptive" after Egypt had massed 100,000 troops in the Sinai in preperation for their own invasion of Israel. Egypt started the war, Israel just took the first shot.

Actually syria started the war. They had fired on Israel from the golan heights the preceeding month and sent 6 russian migs into Israel's air space to bomb the capital. All 6 were shot down and at that time, syria publicly requested back up from egypt. It was then that egypt brought in the 100,000 troops and 1000 tanks and assisted with the blockade.

Syria drew first blood.

Actually syria started the war. They had fired on Israel from the golan heights the preceeding month and sent 6 russian migs into Israel's air space to bomb the capital. All 6 were shot down and at that time, syria publicly requested back up from egypt. It was then that egypt brought in the 100,000 troops and 1000 tanks and assisted with the blockade.

Syria drew first blood.

Yes and no. Israel provoked them hoping for an armed conflict in order to gain more land. The Syrians fell for it. Isreal got the land.

http://www.jewishsf.com/content/2-0.../edition_id/117/format/html/displaystory.html

It's also important to remember history is written by the victors.

Actually, history is written by different people from different viewpoints. Egypt now has textbooks saying that American volunteers and pilots were doing the fighting for Israel in the war. Their propagandists refuse to accept that a bunch of Jews kicked them all across their own desert.

Keep in mind that Syria and Egypt had a mutual defense pact. Once war broke out between Syria and Israel, coupled with the fact that Egypt had moved 100,000 troops across the Sinai Desert, it doesn't take an expert historian to see what was about to happen.

Actually, history is written by different people from different viewpoints. Egypt now has textbooks saying that American volunteers and pilots were doing the fighting for Israel in the war. Their propagandists refuse to accept that a bunch of Jews kicked them all across their own desert.

Keep in mind that Syria and Egypt had a mutual defense pact. Once war broke out between Syria and Israel, coupled with the fact that Egypt had moved 100,000 troops across the Sinai Desert, it doesn't take an expert historian to see what was about to happen.

Doesn't changed the fact that Israel deliberately provoked the war in order to gain land. There are no innocents here - neither the Arabs nor the Israeli's, but the Israeli plaint of "poor little old me" is wearing thin.

It's also important to remember history is written by the victors.

I have never read a history book printed in Israel. In this case, history was written by the press. Back then they could, for the most part, be counted on to simply report what happened.

Doesn't changed the fact that Israel deliberately provoked the war in order to gain land. There are no innocents here - neither the Arabs nor the Israeli's, but the Israeli plaint of "poor little old me" is wearing thin.

Provoked them how? By being jews?

Actually, the Soviets began making false claims to the Syrians that the Israelis were massing troops on their side of the Sea of Galilee in preperation for an invasion of Syria to take the Golan Heights. Syria responded to a trumped up threat by moving their forces up to their own side of the Sea of Galilee and then asked Egypt to make its own troop movements. When you start to move large amounts of troops up to the border of a country youve been having small skirmishes with for the past couple of years, you can't really blame Israel for being paranoid.

Actually, the Soviets began making false claims to the Syrians that the Israelis were massing troops on their side of the Sea of Galilee in preperation for an invasion of Syria to take the Golan Heights. Syria responded to a trumped up threat by moving their forces up to their own side of the Sea of Galilee and then asked Egypt to make its own troop movements. When you start to move large amounts of troops up to the border of a country youve been having small skirmishes with for the past couple of years, you can't really blame Israel for being paranoid.

And in the end, the Palestinians suffer. Im serious when I say I don't understand everyones reluctance to at least show some sort of compassion to the Pals.

Its not their fault all these arab and israeli assholes were too busy worrying about god and looking for a fight.

And in the end, the Palestinians suffer. Im serious when I say I don't understand everyones reluctance to at least show some sort of compassion to the Pals.

Its not their fault all these arab and israeli assholes were too busy worrying about god and looking for a fight.

Because before 1967, there were no people calling themselves Palestinians. Palestinians are the people that were displaced by Arab armies attacking Israel. After the war Arab nations shut their doors to refugees, and said "You are Israel's problem now." To quote Walid Shoebat-
“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag. When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out.”

Werbung:
Because before 1967, there were no people calling themselves Palestinians. Palestinians are the people that were displaced by Arab armies attacking Israel. After the war Arab nations shut their doors to refugees, and said "You are Israel's problem now." To quote Walid Shoebat-
“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian? We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag. When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out.”

ok thats just stupid. Who cares what they called themselves. Not that your right that they never called themselves that.

But who friggin cares.

Back