The first Clinton and Trump debate

Anyone that lies blatantly like Trump does, should not be the commander in chief of a PTSA meeting, and certainly not the office of the President of the United States. In a quick summary, I'll leave this little video for you that still think Hillary is a bigger scam artist then Trump is.

The problem with the USA is not TRUMP. It's the people that actually follow and believe him. It shows how many misguided individuals exist in the world. He is unfit to hold any office on any level. I wouldn't let him walk my dog.

Werbung:
What I take from it is that Clinton narrowly won. Trump brought up the same old topics of the emails and her husbands affairs. Clinton brought up the tax issue again, but since then there were leaked documents showing that there he paid no tax for many years.

Clinton can't do anything about her husbands previous actions, but Trump can release his tax returns.

What I take from it is that Clinton narrowly won. Trump brought up the same old topics of the emails and her husbands affairs. Clinton brought up the tax issue again, but since then there were leaked documents showing that there he paid no tax for many years.

Clinton can't do anything about her husbands previous actions, but Trump can release his tax returns.
He didn't bring up bubbas bimbos.
He did bring up her many failures as Sec State and that she would represent 4 more years of bo and his failed policy.

Werbung:
He didn't bring up bubbas bimbos.

Well, not in the debate anyway. He hasn't the guts to do that since it would open the door to his own bimbos.

He did bring up her many failures as Sec State and that she would represent 4 more years of bo and his failed policy.

Most of which are based on right wing lies. However, why not address his failures, and corruption, as the "genius businessman"?

Back