The first Clinton and Trump debate

Alexia

How important are these debates, and will they change the minds of those undecided? I feel as both candidates are well known, people already have their perceptions about them and these debates won't sway many people. If anything people are looking for them to trip up instead.

Werbung:
How important are these debates, and will they change the minds of those undecided? I feel as both candidates are well known, people already have their perceptions about them and these debates won't sway many people. If anything people are looking for them to trip up instead.
Not many, but then the race is so close that even a few could alter the outcome of the election.

Interesting fact check of the first debate here.

The debate didn't change my mind at all. I thought Trump was unacceptable before, and now I'm certain of it.

Not many, but then the race is so close that even a few could alter the outcome of the election.

Interesting fact check of the first debate here.

The debate didn't change my mind at all. I thought Trump was unacceptable before, and now I'm certain of it.
And I found hrc to be even more stupid than I imagined

see? No one has changed their minds.

It's a choice between totally unacceptable, and merely not the greatest choice.

The disagreement is between which is which.
Interesting way to put it.

Setting aside the character issues we hAve with hrc:
Massive tax increases supposedly on the evil rich
Infrastructure to provide jobs to her grandchild and all the new illegals
This despite bo doing the same thing but they wound up being paid by the middle class and virtually no infrastructure got done that was not already funded.

Hrc offers more of the same foreign policy that destabilized the ME and spawned a virulent ISIS from a contained alqada which quickly expanded to Europe and America thanks to a mystifying abandonment of rule of law. A string of embarrassments giving Vlad Putin an endless string of punch lines to make America look the fool world wide and embolden PRC to use their new found wealth that used to be ours to make a military within reach of ours.

As appealing as 4 more years of that sounds, giving the .01%ers a trillion a year to feather their nests with printed money is unacceptable to me.

You could not find a worse choice than hrc with the possible exception of Tim kaine.

Interesting way to put it.

1 Setting aside the character issues we hAve with hrc:
Massive tax increases supposedly on the evil rich
Infrastructure to provide jobs to her grandchild and all the new illegals
This despite bo doing the same thing but they wound up being paid by the middle class and virtually no infrastructure got done that was not already funded.

2 Hrc offers more of the same foreign policy that destabilized the ME and spawned a virulent ISIS from a contained alqada which quickly expanded to Europe and America thanks to a mystifying abandonment of rule of law. A string of embarrassments giving Vlad Putin an endless string of punch lines to make America look the fool world wide and embolden PRC to use their new found wealth that used to be ours to make a military within reach of ours.

3 As appealing as 4 more years of that sounds, giving the .01%ers a trillion a year to feather their nests with printed money is unacceptable to me.

You could not find a worse choice than hrc with the possible exception of Tim kaine.

1 Politifact: True:

According to "independent experts," Donald Trump's tax plan "would blow up the debt by over $5 trillion and would in some instances disadvantage middle-class families compared to the wealthy."
Hillary Clinton on Monday, September 26th, 2016 in a Presidential debate at Hofstra University

2 I don't recall her offering to invade yet another Middle East nation.

3. 4 more years of the same as we've had the past 16 doesn't sound nearly as bad as four years of unknown and a massive increase in the deficit.

1 Politifact: True:

2 I don't recall her offering to invade yet another Middle East nation.

3. 4 more years of the same as we've had the past 16 doesn't sound nearly as bad as four years of unknown and a massive increase in the deficit.
So let's ponder this. Guys that stand to lose trillions find Trumps numbers nutso but hrc's are inviolate. Now other dems also made glorious projections that never approached coming to pass. And amazingly enough there are some who can't seem to grasp that it's the same wall street that "invested" God only knows how much in the donkeys that poo poo DJT.
And isn't this the very reason we have the strangest election in generations ? And didn't the donkeys used to poo poo lobbyists for representing the monied interests ? Now they deal direct.
Hilarious.

So let's ponder this. Guys that stand to lose trillions find Trumps numbers nutso but hrc's are inviolate. Now other dems also made glorious projections that never approached coming to pass. And amazingly enough there are some who can't seem to grasp that it's the same wall street that "invested" God only knows how much in the donkeys that poo poo DJT.
And isn't this the very reason we have the strangest election in generations ? And didn't the donkeys used to poo poo lobbyists for representing the monied interests ? Now they deal direct.
Hilarious.

Do you have a clue as to how insane this sounds/looks? Are you having a stroke?

@dogtowner But what about his character? Isn't he a lunatic?
No, he's not a lunatic.
Neither is he a polititian. Some see that as a bad thing. Politicians have put us 20 trillion in debt, up 10 trillion in the last 8 years. I don't see that as good.
Want to talk character, ok.
HRC lies about her job as a public servant and has everyone lie to support that. Once upon a time a president who turned out to be a crook had to quit before he was ousted. Now they just shoot for higher office. DJT lies about the same things pols have lied about since there were pols. Paragon of virtue ? Nope. But there is a significant difference.
This country is in a pickle and status quo is unacceptable. Some like the status quo, especially those riding the gov't gravy train. One candidate wants to drive the gravy train, the other wants it derailed.
We shall see which the citizens prefer.

No, he's not a lunatic.
Neither is he a polititian. Some see that as a bad thing. Politicians have put us 20 trillion in debt, up 10 trillion in the last 8 years. I don't see that as good.
Want to talk character, ok.

Politicians bought, and paid for, by the likes of Trump.

HRC lies about her job as a public servant and has everyone lie to support that. Once upon a time a president who turned out to be a crook had to quit before he was ousted. Now they just shoot for higher office. DJT lies about the same things pols have lied about since there were pols. Paragon of virtue ? Nope. But there is a significant difference.

You always have to go to Clintons bad character to defend Trumps bad character. Lying is lying. Adultery is adultery.

This country is in a pickle and status quo is unacceptable. Some like the status quo, especially those riding the gov't gravy train. One candidate wants to drive the gravy train, the other wants it derailed.
We shall see which the citizens prefer.

Trump pays no taxes, and still you think he is not on the "gravy train". Trump lies about his charitable giving, and you think he cares about the people.

What we will see is how stupid the American people really, and how gullible they are. Well, we already have an idea about that since Clinton, and Trump, are the candidates of the majority instead of decent people like Darrell Castle, or Evan McMullin. And then there are the Independents running for Congress, and the Senate, that could replace the crooks you whine about, but won't vote against.

Yes, but my question was about his character, not hers.
And I believe I addressed both.
As to extramarital sex, it is common not just here but in your part of the world and neither is it new. I'm related to Henry VIII by way of a bastard son. If that's to be a disqualified I doubt 1% of pols would make the grade. It's a degree of severity that's what we are left to ponder. To suggest the two are even close is more than a stretch.

Werbung:
And I believe I addressed both.
As to extramarital sex, it is common not just here but in your part of the world and neither is it new. I'm related to Henry VIII by way of a bastard son. If that's to be a disqualified I doubt 1% of pols would make the grade. It's a degree of severity that's what we are left to ponder. To suggest the two are even close is more than a stretch.

Again the Dog tries to justify the sins of his idol with the sins of others.

Hey Dog, I know you do not claim to be a Christian, or you shouldn't if you do, but have you ever read in the Bible where it says "Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth."? Or even "If any of you has a legal dispute against another, do you dare go to court before the unrighteous, and not before the saints? "? And then there is "Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed..."

I could go on, and show how your god Trump has violated all of these, and more, however, you have shown too many times you lack of ability to understand what morals, ethics, integrity, or even principles, are.

Back