The Final-"Nail" In Sister Sarah's Political-"Coffin".

Mr. Shaman

"Former McCain campaign manager Steve Schmidt is revealing new details on just how uneasy campaign aides felt about then-vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's prospects heading into her debate with rival Joe Biden.

In an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper set to air on 60 Minutes Sunday on CBS, Schmidt said Palin's debate preparations were going so poorly that campaign aides feared the closely-watched debate could prove to be a "debacle of historic and epic proportions."

What was most troubling, according to Schmidt, was the fact Palin repeatedly confounded Biden's name during the preparation process, referring to the then-Delaware senator as Sen. O'Biden. Aides were so worried that such a mishap in the actual debate would prove catastrophic that they advised her to simply refer to her opponent as "Joe."

sarah_palin_100608.jpg
confused-full.jpg

Werbung:
I'm telling ya...Sarah would make millions if she would just do a movie about her rise to the top and what genre would that fall under...:confused:
WHY COMEDY...of course
Unfortunately, the title "CLUELESS" has already been used.​

OH , Yes, Biden never makes a mistake!! lol,lol He is a fool, So ignorant , that is why Obama picked him. Obama can tell lies and ole Biden would never know.

Ole JOE thinks michele is a house maid who just never works!

OH , Yes, Biden never makes a mistake!! lol,lol He is a fool, So ignorant , that is why Obama picked him. Obama can tell lies and ole Biden would never know.

palin-apocalypse.jpg

palin-pit-bull-quitter.gif

book-of-blame.jpg

some CNN account​

From a less biased source

If that wasn't enough for deep concern, Palin had a reflexive tendency to refer to Biden as "O'Biden," says Schmidt, something that had to be fixed before the debate. He says others in the campaign came up with a solution. "It was multiple people - and I wasn't one of them - who all said at the same time, 'Just say, Can I call you Joe,' which she did."

Schmidt says he took over the prepping, simplified it, and says she "more than held her own" in the debate. But not without one "O'Biden" slip on national television.

actually, she owned the vice president in the debate.

not any feat, just sayin...

She did own Biden, but the lefties can't admit it. But, hell anyone of us could kick DB Biden's butt. That guy is as dumb as a box of rocks.

My condolences to he and family on the death of his mother.

At least Shaman posted a link to his statements, while once again you have made an accusation that appears to be baseless. Obviously you need to be re-educated.

She did own Biden, but the lefties can't admit it. But, hell anyone of us could kick DB Biden's butt. That guy is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Granted this man has had some rather monumental brain disconnected moments {his mouth overloaded his brain cells} but I personally find him engaging/funny/quirky and at worst a survivor and a caring human.

And yes, his mother was a huge impact and driving force for the family that she had...she'll be missed. She was a real 'balls to the wall/no holds barred' type of mother, quite the character :)

May God rest her soul. Thanks for the reminder.

Werbung:
Back