The dilapidated economy

The Scotsman

I thought you might like to hear this. It’s a kind of counterpoint to the G20 summit that has just finished amid much squalid political backslapping and indeed backstabbing by many of the world's politicians. I especially liked Mr. Obama and Mr. Brown exchanging platitudes and verbal blowjobs, it suits them! They are cut from the same cloth as they have nothing else to offer other than verbal masturbation, its' so much simpler than admitting impotence.

I can understand Mr. Brown going round conference demanding that all the nations on the planet pitch into his little world resurrection fund or stimulus package or whatever it’s called! I find some perverse comfort in the fact that other nations are stupid enough to fall for his words, its comforting to know that we will not sink alone………..

………..anyway as I said you might like to hear this some of you may indeed find it interesting…..

Werbung:
Saw that the day he gave the speech and thought basically the same things. Thought about linking it here for Mr. Shaman but then figured I'd be wasting his (Mr. Hannon's) breath...

Back