The differences (or similarity) between the 99% and the tea party

If you apply for a permit to hold a rally, then yes, you are required to organize necessities such as food, water, and sanitary facilities for the people who attend your rally. That's is exactly what the Tea Party had to do in order to hold legal protest rallies.

What you're saying is that in order to be considered a "REAL" grassroots movement, the protestors must break the law.

If only your penchant for conspiracy theories worked both ways... Then you would question whether or not the Wall Street protests were also being manipulated from the very beginning....

I do not think that for a movement to be grassroot or real, one cannot request permits. . .but it is unlikely that "beginners" and true grassroots movement would START by asking a permit.

Now, as they get organized, it is more likely that they would request permits. . .however, would they be granted, once the "cat is out of the bag?

I do not believe that the tea party as we knew it in 2009 was truly grassroot. Precisely, it was TOO organized. It was already being "used" for GOP purposes.

Obviously we can both hold on to our opinions without the whole world coming to an end. ;):)

Werbung:
I do not think that for a movement to be grassroot or real, one cannot request permits. . .but it is unlikely that "beginners" and true grassroots movement would START by asking a permit.
So angry mobs are the only legitimate protesters... Got it.

Now, as they get organized, it is more likely that they would request permits. . .however, would they be granted, once the "cat is out of the bag?
The OWS protests were planned nearly 6 months ago...

I do not believe that the tea party as we knew it in 2009 was truly grassroot. Precisely, it was TOO organized.
Of course you don't, you disagree with their message. OWS has no message, it's just an angry mob, so what's there to disagree with?

It was already being "used" for GOP purposes.
Obviously any group that you don't agree with is a GOP front group... :rolleyes:

Obviously we can both hold on to our opinions without the whole world coming to an end.
Your tyrannical opinions becoming law are what frighten me.

Your tyrannical opinions becoming law are what frighten me.
As I was saying....

:eek:

Oh but... The radical Left is all about liberty and equality... Just like the Radical Leftists in the French Revolution, who guillotined between 18 and 40 thousand people.

Email: 'Time to kill the wealthy'

The email, with the threatening subject line of, “time to kill the wealthy,” was detailed and disturbing.

“How hard is it for us to stake out one of the obvious access roads to some tech company, tail an employee home and toss a liquor bottle full of flaming gasoline through their nice picture window into their cute house,” wrote the author of the email.

The email references terminology that has been used in the “Occupy Wall Street” movement — that the1 percent, the super rich, are exploiting the remaining 99 percent of Americans. The angry message demanded that Albany politicians “stop shoveling wealth from the lower 99 percent into the top 1 percent” and “set aside your ‘no new taxes on anybody’ pledge.”
“You’re going to do it [renew the surcharge], or we are going to sow the kind of choas [sic] you are unequipped to deal with,” the email said. “And you’re going to find yourself in a country where you and your wealthy friends are gonig [sic] to be hunted.”

Just remember kids... It's those gun packin', bible thumpin', Constitution citin' Tea Party types that pose the greatest threat to America. ;)

Werbung:
As I was saying....

:eek:

Oh but... The radical Left is all about liberty and equality... Just like the Radical Leftists in the French Revolution, who guillotined between 18 and 40 thousand people.

Email: 'Time to kill the wealthy'

The email, with the threatening subject line of, “time to kill the wealthy,” was detailed and disturbing.

“How hard is it for us to stake out one of the obvious access roads to some tech company, tail an employee home and toss a liquor bottle full of flaming gasoline through their nice picture window into their cute house,” wrote the author of the email.

The email references terminology that has been used in the “Occupy Wall Street” movement — that the1 percent, the super rich, are exploiting the remaining 99 percent of Americans. The angry message demanded that Albany politicians “stop shoveling wealth from the lower 99 percent into the top 1 percent” and “set aside your ‘no new taxes on anybody’ pledge.”
“You’re going to do it [renew the surcharge], or we are going to sow the kind of choas [sic] you are unequipped to deal with,” the email said. “And you’re going to find yourself in a country where you and your wealthy friends are gonig [sic] to be hunted.”

Just remember kids... It's those gun packin', bible thumpin', Constitution citin' Tea Party types that pose the greatest threat to America. ;)

Gee well if Rosanne says something, the left must all agree .

God you guys are pathetic.

Back