The Devil is much better than God

I am grateful to have been born and to have grown up in a nation that is predominately Christian, it has provided me many opportunities that aren't available to children who grow up in other cultures. Some where in Crapistan there exists some random dude who was born the exact same day as me. No matter how much my life may feel like it sucks... His sucks way more. Tis the season for giving thanks.

Werbung:
You can't change reality and I know some of you can't face reality, so you try and redefine it. But it's funny in a pitiful sort of way when you try your redefinition strategy on Christianity. I, as a non-Muslim, don't try to tell Muslims what they believe or how to interpret their scriptures. That would be laughable, and maybe dangerous. But non-Christians are constantly telling Christians what Jesus "really" meant or what Christianity "really" is supposed to be like. And there's no way they could get it right if they wanted to.

Christianity does not need to be redefined. It cannot be redefined. It is what Jesus, the Founder, says it is.

And here I must add that Jesus cannot be redefined, either. He is a real Person, who once walked on earth. He will do so again. What He said is certain, and He has not changed His mind about sin. The Ten Commandments are still valid; sex is still confined to married couples; and marriage is still between one man and one woman for life. You may not like it that Jesus insists on those things, but you can't redefine Him to suit your sins.
Some have been trying for thousands of years to confuse people about who God is, and what He requires of us. Oh, they've had pockets of success here and there, for a while. Right now I'm sure the forces of darkness sense weakness in American Christianity, so they're personifying Einstein's definition of insanity by trying to make one more knockoff version.

But that weakness is only in the outward, cultural form. It's the skin created by the living organism, which is now dead and in the process of being sloughed off. Leftists, heathens, Communists, cultists, listen to me, for your own good: You can never touch the invisible organism that made that skin. You can rail against it, but you cannot prevail against it. In the end your efforts to corrupt and crucify it will only make it more pure and more powerful.

Jesus a real person who once walked the earth and will again??

There is not a shred of evidence to support this ludicrous statement

And before you start banging on about historical evidence that someone called Jesus did exist....I'm talking about the who could do magic defying science e.g walking on water or bringing dead people back to life

Christians expect people to believe that a genuine magician lived thousands of years ago and one day will return

And that is laughable

You don't hear about the devil doing magic

But you never hear that do you?

You just made that up

You should be a Christian

You are a Christian apologist after all

And whilst you may be glad you grew up in a Christian country I bet there are thousands of little catholic boys who aren't quite so pleased

But you made that up didn't you?

The biggest christian religion on earth is a haven for paedofiles and homophobes

That has had a group who steal babies and sell them

And that is a fact

That sadly doesn't seem to bother you

If you look at the evidence (yes I know I have lost the christians already) it is obvious that the Devil is much more loving and caring than god

There are no stories of the devil commiting genocide

Or asking his followers to murder their children

Or toruring his followers to make a point

Or turning women to salt for minor infringements

Or drowning whole armies

Or raining down plague after plague on a nation to make a point

Or sending his sone off to be brutally murdered

Or making george Bush

And no wars are started in the name of the devil and no army claims to have the devil on their side

No, there is nothing of this nature reported as being done by the Devil

So the Devil is much better than god

Well, yeah, except for that little issue of the "devil" being bitch-slapped and subordinate to God.

BTW, the fact that you went with the "devil" card proves that you shouldn't be in this discussion because you don't understand the subject matter.

Well I only started it but hey what do I know

What evidence do you have for god 'bitch slapping' the devil?

Is 'bitch slapping' good?

God made the devil to fulfil the role of burning those who are intelligent and as far as I can tell you guys seem to think that is still on course to happen

You don't hear about the devil creating god to drown everyone do you?

Well I only started it but hey what do I know

What evidence do you have for god 'bitch slapping' the devil?

Is 'bitch slapping' good?

God made the devil to fulfil the role of burning those who are intelligent and as far as I can tell you guys seem to think that is still on course to happen

You don't hear about the devil creating god to drown everyone do you?

You started it but what do you know? Not much. Someone should probably tell you that if you want to have a discussion on Christianity and you refer to the "devil" then you won't be taken seriously.

Yes you are right

I don't understand why drowning the whole of humanity bar 8 people is the action of someone deserving of worship

Help me to understand?

After all, there is no record of the devil committing genocide

I am grateful to have been born and to have grown up in a nation that is predominately Christian, it has provided me many opportunities that aren't available to children who grow up in other cultures. Some where in Crapistan there exists some random dude who was born the exact same day as me. No matter how much my life may feel like it sucks... His sucks way more. Tis the season for giving thanks.

The stats say that your discernment and morality has been corrupted by your religion. I will pray for you but think Satan already has a number for you.

I have much more that will save you if you want it.

Regards
DL

Well, yeah, except for that little issue of the "devil" being bitch-slapped and subordinate to God.

BTW, the fact that you went with the "devil" card proves that you shouldn't be in this discussion because you don't understand the subject matter.

In Job, God whines that Satan moved him to destroy without cause.

Seems that it is Satan who has a bitch to slap.

Strange though that your mindset is ok with seeing your God bitch lapping someone. A strange view of Jesus that. Christian.

Try being more Gnostic Christian.

Regards
DL

Right wing Christians love a bit of bitch slapping

They think women are second class citizens

They hate Muslims

And some hate Jews

And many hate black people

And they love their country bombing others

They hate their fellow man getting healthcare as a public service

They would trash their own economy to try get a black man out of the presidential office despite the untold misery this would wreak

They hate gay people

Because their religion is one of peace and love

It is obvious when you think about it

Which sadly they can't

Werbung:
I have much more that will save you if you want it.
Save me from what? I'm an Atheist. Just not an Anti-Theist... the Atheist version of a religious fundamentalist. I admit the premise is curious but the presentation is horrid. It's your tone... You got it all wrong. You really have to work on that. Enjoy the new year!

Back