The Devil is much better than God

Dawkinsrocks

If you look at the evidence (yes I know I have lost the christians already) it is obvious that the Devil is much more loving and caring than god

There are no stories of the devil commiting genocide

Or asking his followers to murder their children

Or toruring his followers to make a point

Or turning women to salt for minor infringements

Or drowning whole armies

Or raining down plague after plague on a nation to make a point

Or sending his sone off to be brutally murdered

Or making george Bush

And no wars are started in the name of the devil and no army claims to have the devil on their side

No, there is nothing of this nature reported as being done by the Devil

So the Devil is much better than god

Werbung:
Indeed and yet Christians spend all their time dissing the devil and singing songs to god

It's almost as if they are mindless fools who have been brainwashed

What they don't realise is that god is tricking them and after a lifetime of bowing and scraping they will end up in what they think is heaven but is actually hell ie being around other Christians and Sarah Palin for eternity whilst the devil worshippers party on laughing at the poor bastards

Ahh so you are saying god isn't clever?

Or are you saying it is clever to not drown people, or not ask your followers to kill their children, or not turn women to salt?

Either way I'd agree

Ahh so you are saying god isn't clever?

Or are you saying it is clever to not drown people, or not ask your followers to kill their children, or not turn women to salt?

Either way I'd agree
jag säger, att min fiende han lura männiiskor till sin död för att han är ond. det är kraft kan nederlag våra fiende:mad:

jag säger, att min fiende han lura männiiskor till sin död för att han är ond. det är kraft kan nederlag våra fiende:mad:

Vår troll vän du svarar på är en peice av skit som har och inte heller respekt för Gud, djävulen eller till sina medmänniskor. Han är inte värd att svara på.

Vår troll vän du svarar på är en peice av skit som har och inte heller respekt för Gud, djävulen eller till sina medmänniskor. Han är inte värd att svara på.
det fortfarande kommer att vara bra att veta om min fiende också är hans fiende

I see you guys have started speaking in tongues

You do know that Sweden is a very left wing country?

But then you are a communist aren't you texas teat?

Just get back to worshipping the genocidal maniac you love so much

Hey, you must think god is a communist eh Teat?

You know, like you think Hitler was

Ha ha yes, they are both dictators who love genocide

Notice you never hear of the devil acting like this

I think for my made up comfort story I'm going to worship the devil as he is clearly much better than god/hitler the dirty commie pinko bedwetter

If god was clever he would have made a more credible book of lies to sucker believers

Obviously the authors of the bible never counted on science developing like it has and blowing its mythology out of the water

Werbung:
If god was clever he would have made a more credible book of lies to sucker believers

Obviously the authors of the bible never counted on science developing like it has and blowing its mythology out of the water

The authors did not suspect when they wrote the myths that people would be foolish enough to read them literally.

Regards
DL

Back