The Crisis in Ukraine

Werbung:
Relax - we know what will happen ... the Obama regime will pretend to be upset, make empty threats, give the Ukraine massive amounts of money, and then Russia will ignore them, and gather the Ukraine under their sphere of influence.

Business as usual when your leadership is incompetent ...

Relax - we know what will happen ... the Obama regime will pretend to be upset, make empty threats, give the Ukraine massive amounts of money, and then Russia will ignore them, and gather the Ukraine under their sphere of influence.

Business as usual when your leadership is incompetent ...

Sounds about right.

You must credit the Ukrainian protestors with one thing. They obviously know that there's ONLY one way to deal with an out-of-control, dictatorial government. You put your butt on the line and do anything to destroy that dictatorial, dishonorable government.

You must credit the Ukrainian protestors with one thing. They obviously know that there's ONLY one way to deal with an out-of-control, dictatorial government. You put your butt on the line and do anything to destroy that dictatorial, dishonorable government.

Can you forward this to the members of Congress?

Putin warned the U.S not to attack Syria. And we warned Putin not to attack the Ukraine. So if Russia steps one foot into Ukraine then we should send the Navy into the Persian Gulf and launch the Air force fighter jets and bombers into Syria..

Putin warned the U.S not to attack Syria. And we warned Putin not to attack the Ukraine. So if Russia steps one foot into Ukraine then we should send the Navy into the Persian Gulf and launch the Air force fighter jets and bombers into Syria..

Yeah, right ... hold your breath ... I suppose it is just pure coincidence that today, while Russia rattles its sabers, a military force (as yet unidentified) took over the Crimean airport.

I just know Obama is holding conferences in the War Room determining the best way to smite the recalcitrants

What? He's playing golf? Probably just a cover to have this critical strategy meeting on the 14th hole ... never fear, he's got it under control. I, for one, sleep much better knowing he's in charge.

Yeah, right ... hold your breath ... I suppose it is just pure coincidence that today, while Russia rattles its sabers, a military force (as yet unidentified) took over the Crimean airport.

I just know Obama is holding conferences in the War Room determining the best way to smite the recalcitrants

What? He's playing golf? Probably just a cover to have this critical strategy meeting on the 14th hole ... never fear, he's got it under control. I, for one, sleep much better knowing he's in charge.

"I just know Obama is holding conferences in the War Room determining the best way to smite the recalcitrants "

Lol

Putin is having a field day with Obama in office. He knows the boy king is all in a twit over what to do. Obama did warn Russia that he was going to tell the Europeans and they were going to have a meeting to have a meeting.

Meanwhile, Russia has a spy ship docked in Cuba and Putin is planning on putting military/naval bases in Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua.

Funny that Kerry just proclaimed that the Monroe Doctrine is now dead. Things that make you go hmmmmm.......

Werbung:
Putin is having a field day with Obama in office. He knows the boy king is all in a twit over what to do. Obama did warn Russia that he was going to tell the Europeans and they were going to have a meeting to have a meeting.

Meanwhile, Russia has a spy ship docked in Cuba and Putin is planning on putting military/naval bases in Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua.

Funny that Kerry just proclaimed that the Monroe Doctrine is now dead. Things that make you go hmmmmm.......

I thought Cuban isn't allowed to have anything from Russia when JFK blocked them during Cuban missile crises?

Back