The consequences for opposing "gay marriage"

Trouble is he was not prevented from "speaking" (giving money) but he certainly was discriminated against in his workplace for upholding religious beliefs. (This assumes that it was a question of religion not sure if that was noted). People are free to critisize him for doing it but pushing him out the door ? No. This is why his quitting as opposed to being canned was critical. Took legal remedy off the table but you know that cost Mozilla a bundle. It would be excellent karma if the employees got no raises to fund this capital scale action.
I will not use Mozilla products anymore. Remember what happened to Cracker Barrel.

Werbung:
Well GOD is angry. America isn't a nation what it used to be. Back in the 50s we had family values. No graphic violence on TV. No nudity at the movies and you cant cuss on TV. Nowadays you see many crime shows leads to violence. Nudity in movie theaters leads to rape. And you watch Bill Maher says stuff like this on television
Now Hollywood encourages gay marriage instead of family values like this movie scene here

That's why god sent death to Heath ledger and yes hes burning in hell even fred philps said so
http://www.pitch.com/FastPitch/arch...s-andlsquoheath-ledger-is-now-in-hellandrsquo
So Whats happening in America? Ill tell you God is punishing us!

I will not use Mozilla products anymore. Remember what happened to Cracker Barrel.
Can blame you. Wish i had other browser ideas for you but just not that savvy on them. Opera is suposed to be da bomb but costs money which lets it out for me. Ie is better than it was.

Well GOD is angry. America isn't a nation what it used to be. Back in the 50s we had family values. No graphic violence on TV. No nudity at the movies and you cant cuss on TV. Nowadays you see many crime shows leads to violence. Nudity in movie theaters leads to rape. And you watch Bill Maher says stuff like this on television
Now Hollywood encourages gay marriage instead of family values like this movie scene here

That's why god sent death to Heath ledger and yes hes burning in hell even fred philps said so
http://www.pitch.com/FastPitch/arch...s-andlsquoheath-ledger-is-now-in-hellandrsquo
So Whats happening in America? Ill tell you God is punishing us!
Heath Ledger was a junkie and junkies die from overdoses routinly because they are STONED and prone to mistakes. If you are going to insist on ignoring the Bible then please quit hanging this on God and hang it on allah.

Well GOD's pissed. We better change our ways or its gonna get worse. We can start by repealing those gay marriage laws.

Can blame you. Wish i had other browser ideas for you but just not that savvy on them. Opera is suposed to be da bomb but costs money which lets it out for me. Ie is better than it was.

There is an open source browser out there that uses the Firefox engine ... called Pale Moon. It's cleaner, more efficient, and readily usable. It has eliminated most of the 'commercial' capabilities of Mozilla.

I strongly recommend it.

Really??

Clearly, you haven't heard of the Chilean Bull Suck ... I can't remember who does what to who (I was drinking that night!) ...
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk .....

Better watch out for that lightening ...... or as steve says you could move to God's country and be protected by your holiness Commie Vladimir Putin.

There is an open source browser out there that uses the Firefox engine ... called Pale Moon. It's cleaner, more efficient, and readily usable. It has eliminated most of the 'commercial' capabilities of Mozilla.

I strongly recommend it.
thx have to check it out

Werbung:
Back