The Best Explanation That I've Ever Found on Islamic Fanaticism

This is why I say liberalism/progressivism are working together, either directly or indirectly to push a world wide agenda to implement Sharia Law.
It's not just about condemning the West and Christianity or even religion as in "Freedom from Religion. It is about eradicating all religion except islam which we know is not a religion but a totalitarian government disguised as a religion and implementing Sharia Law world wide!

Lets see...Islam has a longer history of slavery and it continues today...yet many on the Left regularly condemn the West for it's historical acts of slavery, while ignoring slavery in the Muslim world. Islam has a longer history of conquest and murder than does the West...also ignored by leftists. So, it is easy to conclude that the radical Left and radical Islam are in cahoots, when you analyze their kooky behavior. They both believe in a highly centralized tyrannical government structure.

Can you imagine the outrage if any Christian group/nation practiced slavery today? Yet, the MSM fails to report on or condemn slavery that currently exists in the Muslim world.

Amazingly many leftists fail to see all of this...as we have seen by the posts of leftists on this forum. How can they be so ignorant?

Werbung:
You want facts? Most Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims. When are those the liberals who are running things going to extricate their heads from their asses and acknowledge that fact?

Most 'terrorists' are those who are bullied and silenced, to the extent that they see no other way of making their case - though we must except the IRA and the Zionists whose killings are paid for by Americans.

Most 'terrorists' are those who are bullied and silenced, to the extent that they see no other way of making their case - though we must except the IRA and the Zionists whose killings are paid for by Americans.

and who pays for.the orange ? drug money for the most part anymore.

zionists huh... another anti semite how.surprising...

and who pays for.the orange ? drug money for the most part anymore.

zionists huh... another anti semite how.surprising...

There are no Semites in Palestine except the native people, as you know. Judaism made a vast number of converts abroad, who remained Jewish while the population of Palestine turned first to Christianity then - mostly - to Islam, while the ex-Jews in Europe later (as a result of the decline of religion) produced a tiny minority of racist Nazis who are killing Semitic children like there was no tomorrow. Funny how the inheritors of the 'thirties Nazis always accuse the inheritors of those who fought Hitler of anti-Semitism. That's American brainwashing, I suppose. Pretty sick!

ts
There are no Semites in Palestine except the native people, as you know. Judaism made a vast number of converts abroad, who remained Jewish while the population of Palestine turned first to Christianity then - mostly - to Islam, while the ex-Jews in Europe later (as a result of the decline of religion) produced a tiny minority of racist Nazis who are killing Semitic children like there was no tomorrow. Funny how the inheritors of the 'thirties Nazis always accuse the inheritors of those who fought Hitler of anti-Semitism. That's American brainwashing, I suppose. Pretty sick!

i thought they locked people up for such foolishness over there.

but foolish tangen do not alter that you harbor much bigotry.

Werbung:
Back