The Amazing Jay Mick

Werbung:
The standards of history. It all starts with someone who refused to accept reality.

Pocket, remember when independant thinkers like us were chastised by the neocons in every arguement?

Pocket, remember when independant thinkers like us were chastised by the neocons in every arguement?

I only know what you have said that your a geinus...I am not sure thats enough for me to know your a independant thinker like myself yet...will see in time.

and neocons chastise anyone who does not agree with them becuse they don't debate issues on the facts, but on what idea pushed the goals they want...

I only know what you have said that your a geinus...I am not sure thats enough for me to know your a independant thinker like myself yet...will see in time.

and neocons chastise anyone who does not agree with them becuse they don't debate issues on the facts, but on what idea pushed the goals they want...

Pockets facts do not matter when you have the ability to call names.

This thread is 333. 333+333=666! That means Obama is the Antichrist! That is a example of Tea Party logic.

To the lobbiest I used to quarral with in these forums 5 years ago I just want to say, "i win".

Werbung:
Back