The 9/11 film that answers ALLLL our questions and ties it all together!

Werbung:
I watched about 10 minutes... it's almost entertaining in a sad way. I think there was an HBO show at one time about Meth-heads, that's what this reminded me of. The main character is tweeked out of his mind, he hears voices, he has conversations with his own alter ego, he shakes like a leaf, smokes like it's his job, and generally appears like the typical schizophrenic who has gone off his meds. No, I'm not exaggerating, if anything I'm being polite. Watch the first few minutes and see for yourself, you'd have to be totally insane to A. think this guy is credible, and B. take anything he says seriously.

Werbung:
I watched about 10 minutes... it's almost entertaining in a sad way. I think there was an HBO show at one time about Meth-heads, that's what this reminded me of. The main character is tweeked out of his mind, he hears voices, he has conversations with his own alter ego, he shakes like a leaf, smokes like it's his job, and generally appears like the typical schizophrenic who has gone off his meds. No, I'm not exaggerating, if anything I'm being polite. Watch the first few minutes and see for yourself, you'd have to be totally insane to A. think this guy is credible, and B. take anything he says seriously.

yeah but he is the picture in my head of folks into this topic

Back