The 47 percent of America’s Response to Mitt Romney: Mr. Romney, Insert Foot Here!

strongservice

Romney’s response to insulting forty-seven percent of Americans by inferring that they are political “victims” and are reliant on government handouts, was not well received by the working class public. Mr. Romney obviously has no clue about the middle class or lower class. The only class system that he can seem to relate to is his upper class two percent. I am sure that they talk publicly with each other all the time about how stupid the lower classes are. Unfortunately some large corporations tend to lose touch with their customer base, and Romney is definitely a corporate man. I personally am done with corporations being able to run national politics.
It is no wonder as of yet Mitt Romney has not been willing to acknowledge his remark as being out of touch and offensive to almost half of America. Constantly putting your foot in your mouth this late in the election game usually is a sign of a crumbling campaign that just couldn’t help or control themselves all the way to the finish line.
If Mitt Romney wants to win this election he is going to have to keep his personal views out of the campaign and focus on what people in America actually want and expect from a president for the next four years. My advice to Mitt Romney and his campaign managers is this, If you have no clue how the other class lives, either shut your mouth about it, or go read a book or something to try and understand who they are and who you are supposed to represent in this election.

Werbung:
who was it that said "the truth hurts"....

the very best thing that can happen is for the 47% to face this characterization and see if it actually applies to them. after that they can ask themselves if making rich people pay an even more imbalanced share while they pay nothing bears any semblance of fair...

who was it that said "the truth hurts"....

the very best thing that can happen is for the 47% to face this characterization and see if it actually applies to them. after that they can ask themselves if making rich people pay an even more imbalanced share while they pay nothing bears any semblance of fair...
Well, I did not say that he might not have a point, especially to the upper class or the just plain well off. I think my inference to Mitt Romney was basically, how often can you alienate your voter pool, especially this late in a campaign? If they have a good idea on how to turn the country around, there gonna blow it for everyone including themselves if they don't start doing something different also.

I think my inference to Mitt Romney was basically, how often can you alienate your voter pool, especially this late in a campaign? .

Alienate your voter pool? Hardly. For the majorty of this voter pool, this election is about voting against Obama.

Well, I did not say that he might not have a point, especially to the upper class or the just plain well off. I think my inference to Mitt Romney was basically, how often can you alienate your voter pool, especially this late in a campaign? If they have a good idea on how to turn the country around, there gonna blow it for everyone including themselves if they don't start doing something different also.

The only people who find this troubling would not vote for him in the first place.

His remarks were those of a plutocrat made in front of other plutocrats...the difference is that thanks to a planted cellphone all the non-plutocrats heard the remarks. Now working blue collar families know what the country club set thinks about them...they are lazy parasites.

His remarks were those of a plutocrat made in front of other plutocrats...the difference is that thanks to a planted cellphone all the non-plutocrats heard the remarks. Now working blue collar families know what the country club set thinks about them...they are lazy parasites.
A most equal observation Comrade! Commissar Obama would never say anything to alienate voters. He'd never deride anyone as being bitter clingers that hold onto their guns and religion while having antipathy for those not like themselves... And the Obama campaign would never abandon white-working class voters. Only Romney, and his fellow Rethuglicans of the Regressive Party, would ever say anything disparaging about any segment of the US population.

Forward Comrades! Make this election the last election, vote Progressive so our glorious leader can finish building the Progressive Utopia of Next Tuesday over the ruins of an extinct imperialist nation!

Obama_Binoculats_Idiocracy.jpg

you mean like bitter clingers ?

Mitt Romney is not a plutocrat.
Romney gave his entire inheritance to BYU College.
He was an unpaid intern for 8 years.
He was a missionary for two years.
Took no pay for 3 years as Olympic President
Took no salary for 4 years as Governor
28 years of public service without pay
Romney gives 15%+ of his income to charity

Now if we could compare that record to the one generated by BO, the difference between the two men would be very stark.

Werbung:

He did all of that, which shows his real character.

But, he really stuck his foot in his mouth when he said what he did about the 47%.

Now, like it or not, Obama is more likely to be reelected than he would have been had Romney not made the absurd statement about 47% being Obama supporters and dependent on government. Most of that 47% are actually elderly (and mostly Republican), or low wage earners. Most of the independent voters can see that, which is why some of them have been turned off to voting for Romney.

The best man does not always win in politics.

Back