teachers: why they abuse thier power

Werbung:
Just start selling used cars. Of course, to do this job I will also need a second job of some sort.

What for? Don't you think you'd be a success as a used car salesman?

How hard can that be? It doesn't require any higher math, just arithmetic, and the forms are already printed out, so spelling won't be an issue.

When I saw the title I thought it be the subject of how teachers
throw in their own ideals and beleifs towards the students when

certain subjects are touched such as in History or Government.

They use their power of speech and teaching skills to lure the open minded
youth into their palms to be grasped within their own state of mind that
influences the young to become their own kind of 'Left-Overs'.

When Johnny comes home he has good positive thinking on his shoulder and
is told that Obamacare shall love and 'care' for him, no need to worry. But then
those who uphold Freedom and the pursuit of prosperity come to uncover the
lies and many disguises of Obama. But Johnny must remember, these people
are evil and wish to take away his care and stop appeasement towards hateful
nations as his teacher taught him. So what doe's he do? Join in the fight against
the evil 'Right Wing' by helping display the propagandic slogan of Left-ism.

Teachers pour into the cups of young minds their own idea's of what IS Moral
to them, such as the protection of a rapist and child molestor. Who deserves a
second chance and decreased number of years for his unhealthy state of mind
needed to be cared for.

Little Johnny die's, but who cares at the hand of a molestor? But wait!
There are many more young empty minds to fill up, so Johnnys life is one
that is among the many forgotten after being used. Of course teachers,
if one doe's not agree will know they can convince many others because
the number one rule of it all is to respect, listen, and behave towards
your teacher. The leader is in charge, and if you disagree, you may as
well be sent to the office or suspended for made up reasons.

Some school life it is, and I still endure it.

When I saw the title I thought it be the subject of how teachers
throw in their own ideals and beleifs towards the students when

certain subjects are touched such as in History or Government.

They use their power of speech and teaching skills to lure the open minded
youth into their palms to be grasped within their own state of mind that
influences the young to become their own kind of 'Left-Overs'.

When Johnny comes home he has good positive thinking on his shoulder and
is told that Obamacare shall love and 'care' for him, no need to worry. But then
those who uphold Freedom and the pursuit of prosperity come to uncover the
lies and many disguises of Obama. But Johnny must remember, these people
are evil and wish to take away his care and stop appeasement towards hateful
nations as his teacher taught him. So what doe's he do? Join in the fight against
the evil 'Right Wing' by helping display the propagandic slogan of Left-ism.

Teachers pour into the cups of young minds their own idea's of what IS Moral
to them, such as the protection of a rapist and child molestor. Who deserves a
second chance and decreased number of years for his unhealthy state of mind
needed to be cared for.

Little Johnny die's, but who cares at the hand of a molestor? But wait!
There are many more young empty minds to fill up, so Johnnys life is one
that is among the many forgotten after being used. Of course teachers,
if one doe's not agree will know they can convince many others because
the number one rule of it all is to respect, listen, and behave towards
your teacher. The leader is in charge, and if you disagree, you may as
well be sent to the office or suspended for made up reasons.

Some school life it is, and I still endure it.

You didn't even make up that little fantasy scenario yourself, did you? You copied and pasted it from something, probably one of those viral emails that get sent around the internet.

Teachers abuse thier power because the principal, schoolboard, parents, and government are very restrictive towards them, and abuse thier power. Thus, teachers feel powerless and angry and take it out on the students. Sometimes the teacher is to blame, but almost always it is the fault of higher-ranking officials.

I was a teacher at one time, and that situation rang true. While it's true lack of training and effort make a bad teacher, many times orders from the staff do the most damage. On top of that, if the teacher whines about the situation, then he is accused of being wimpy or making excuses. :mad: However, I don't think this whole idea rings true in all teaching situations. However, it was true in the case of the ESL industry in South Korea.

I have known a few individuals who were in the teaching profession. They never abused their autority, they did their best to teach the students, but this wasn't always easy. When you get an unruly student this can cause issues. Another issue they faced was over crowding in the class, when class goes beyond twenty students you start running into trouble because how can you spend time with the kids who need extra help when you dealing with so many students on a whole. Then there are the government agencies tellling them whether they are doing their jobs well or not, then they have to deal with budget cuts to education. This is no picnic in the park and I want to know exactly what authority a teacher actually has, because it isn't much.

I have known a few individuals who were in the teaching profession. They never abused their autority, they did their best to teach the students, but this wasn't always easy. When you get an unruly student this can cause issues. Another issue they faced was over crowding in the class, when class goes beyond twenty students you start running into trouble because how can you spend time with the kids who need extra help when you dealing with so many students on a whole. Then there are the government agencies tellling them whether they are doing their jobs well or not, then they have to deal with budget cuts to education. This is no picnic in the park and I want to know exactly what authority a teacher actually has, because it isn't much.

Most people should go in the military before teaching. It's incredibly difficult to teach students, and I don't think a teacher training course at the university is enough. You must have incredible leadership skills on par with a sergeant in the Vietnam War. I'm not joking. It's a fact. That's why I always think about teaching when I watch "Platoon".

Werbung:
Just start selling used cars. Of course, to do this job I will also need a second job of some sort.
Do you know how to sell cars? do you now how to make sure you are making money doing this? do you have to capital to do this? Do you know how many used cars you need to sell to even make anything?
What for? Don't you think you'd be a success as a used car salesman?

How hard can that be? It doesn't require any higher math, just arithmetic, and the forms are already printed out, so spelling won't be an issue.
Actually Selling cars can be a very hard thing to make a living doing, and be good at. I have been in sales for 15 years, with a AAS in Marketing and Sales...Selling cars what the hardest thing I had to sell...And only thing I have sold that I was not right away one of the best at my employer ...to the point I was let go. That said I also was trying to do it new to it, right after the econ collapsed and no one could get loans, car brands dieing....

Also if you want to not only sell used cars, but if you want to be the guy who goes to get the cars to sell, thats even harder...you have to go to auction normally and have tons of other dealers there with piles of cash..And you need to be able to ID what cars you can get for a price you can make a good profit on, but not end up in a bidding war that costs all your profits, and also not accidentally end up with a car that needs a new Transmission before you can even sell it...but you have little time to inspect it. If any. So yes its harder then you think.

Back