Teach....Your Children, Well.....

Mr. Shaman

......Uhhhhhhhh.....your kids are WHITE.....right???

IT'S LOVE, NOT HATE!!

THE ORIGINAL BOYZ IN THE HOOD!!!!

WhiteSupremacists_SLAH-edit3.jpg

Ah, yes.....the magic of a conservative/traditional-upbringing!!!

"Keep it subtle. Don't hit 'em with anything too hard right off the bat or you will shock them. Find a chink in their armor and make friends. If you are too radical, they won't listen."​

Werbung:
Lollllllllllllllllllll. Hey Shaman, why don't the majority of black males stick around to raise their kids? That is what a MAN does isn't it?

Lollllllllllllllllllll. Hey Shaman, why don't the majority of black males stick around to raise their kids? That is what a MAN does isn't it?
Majority, huh?

That's what "They say....", huh?

My issue is with Traditions, in-general.....and, your's are all-too-obvious.

:rolleyes:

You're a fool if you think you aren't being obvious of your views in you remarks. Can you tell me how many "dead o heads" might have been black? Can you tell me how many "conservatives" are black? So, let's talk about family traditions. And since 70% of black births in 2007 were to single women, I'd say that's a majority no matter how lousy you are at math. If you're going to attack, at least don't be a coward about it. Talk about it.

okay lets agree that total fruitloops inhabit both ends of the political spectrum............

mind you the tubby sod in the front row really needs to change his pledge.....
"becoz of Obama I'm gunna lose 5 million pounds!"

You're a fool if you think you aren't being obvious of your views in you remarks. Can you tell me how many "dead o heads" might have been black? Can you tell me how many "conservatives" are black?
I give-up..........how many?

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back