Tea Party Smackdown of MSNBC

GenSeneca

You know MSNBC, they are the Propaganda wing of the Democrat party - the White House in particular... Tingling legs and a raging bromance with Obama:
picture.php

Here's the Dallas Tea Party responding to an attack made by Americas favorite seething ball of hate, Keith Olbermann:

As Rahm Emanuel would say... Olbermann is an F'ing Retard!

keith_olbermann.jpg

Werbung:
Lovely posters! :) It's about time someone challenged the mainstream media. They've been allowed to attack people who are strong and doesn't follow the mainstream opinions and the unfair attacks on Bush, for so long, now it's just fair they get to taste their own medicine.

Lovely posters! :) It's about time someone challenged the mainstream media. They've been allowed to attack people who are strong and doesn't follow the mainstream opinions and the unfair attacks on Bush, for so long, now it's just fair they get to taste their own medicine.
I've gotta thread you might like... Ready to be a Patriot in the eyes of the Left?

Beautiful! You can really see the dedication of each one of these, I hope that this opposition will grow even further so the Republicans gain back control in the elections in November 2010, and a new Republican administration in 2012.

Werbung:
Bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

People that bash the Tea Parties are the bigots.

I hear bigots are the way they are out of fear of something different and not understanding what it is they are against.

Really that fits here too. Liberals do not understand a minority who stands up for themselves and does not expect hand outs. That scares them, a minority who isn’t under their thumb, who is not dependent on the system.

I think this is what scares them about the tea party’s most of all. They have been able to keep minorities down and in slums for years and now some minorities are standing up and saying no more. Small numbers right now but once others see how much better off you are when you stand up for yourself on your own two feet more will flee the slums and the democrat party that has kept them down in invisible chains for years.

So if they attack the tea party as “racists” they think it will keep minorities away, but its not going to work.

Back