Tax the Rich!

35% Federal Income Tax
15% CEO Corperate Tax
15% Entertainers Tax
10% Professional Tax

CEO Corperate Tax is when youre an CEO of a company you pay extra 15% added to Income Tax.

Entertainers Tax If youre a movie star,Comedian, Network News Anchorman or a professional athlete you pay extra 15% added to Income Tax.

Professional Tax If youre a Doctor,Lawyer or a College Professor you you pay extra 10% added to Income Tax.

Thats called paying your fair share!

Werbung:
35% Federal Income Tax
15% CEO Corperate Tax
15% Entertainers Tax
10% Professional Tax

CEO Corperate Tax is when youre an CEO of a company you pay extra 15% added to Income Tax.

Entertainers Tax If youre a movie star,Comedian, Network News Anchorman or a professional athlete you pay extra 15% added to Income Tax.

Professional Tax If youre a Doctor,Lawyer or a College Professor you you pay extra 10% added to Income Tax.

Thats called paying your fair share!

Lol, freakin' lol. I'm sorry you'll never know the feeling, that comes along with the money, that comes with accomplishment from ones efforts. I suggest listerine to get that bitter taste out of your mouth.:D

Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. ~H.G. Wells

bododie you gotta be a liberal. You just gotta be. Ill even bet youre a big Bill Clinton fan. Better yet ill even bet you voted for OBAMA!

Why not do just do two things: Go to Ronald Reagan's tax rates, and tax capital gains as ordinary income. After all, Ronald Reagan could do no wrong, so his rates must be the Best of the Best.

Spending Cuts, Not Tax Hikes, Best for Deficit: NABE

The majority of economists surveyed by the National Association for Business Economics believe that the federal deficit should be reduced only or primarily through spending cuts.

The survey out Monday found that 56 percent of the NABE members surveyed felt that way, while 37 percent said they favor equal parts spending cuts and tax increases. The remaining 7 percent believe it should be done only or mostly through tax increases.

bododie you gotta be a liberal. You just gotta be. Ill even bet youre a big Bill Clinton fan. Better yet ill even bet you voted for OBAMA!

Lol. Steve, you are not presenting any ideology that is indicative of educated conservatism in any of your posts. You pull scenarios and assumptions out of your ass. I don't give a rats ass who you think I am a fan of, or anything.

Being a neanderthal isn't the same as conservatism. You are the former. You seem proud of it, what's the problem?

Why not do just do two things: Go to Ronald Reagan's tax rates, and tax capital gains as ordinary income. After all, Ronald Reagan could do no wrong, so his rates must be the Best of the Best.
Only if we can also rewind federal spending to the levels they were when Reagan was in office, that would mean going from our current budget of $3.72 Trillion to a more conservative $1.14 Trillion... That's only a 70% cut in federal spending. :)

If they buy you a new TV will you feel they paid their fair share? Or do they have to support you in every way your whole life before you figure they gave you enough?

Is it the rich "fair share" to be able to purchase a $16.5 millions ferrari, but complain about paying 36.5 % in tax for their income ABOVE $250,000?

While a family of 4 making $40,000 with two adults working can't even afford to replace their 1992 car that can't take them back and forth from work?

Do you think the guy who bought that Ferrari works harder than the husband and wife having a hard time feeding their kids with their $40,000 a year?

I guess it's all about a definition of "fairness."

For me, working full time and still not being able to feed your kids is unfair. Just as living off your multi-millions dollars inheritance, and considering that one call a month to your stock broker is "working" is unfair.

As I said. . .it's all a question of perception.

That's right it is a matter of perception. Who in the world ever made you believe that life was fair? Your "fairy" Godmother? The Constitution? Maxine Waters perhaps?

Is it fair that someone who knows that they can't afford the five children that they decided to have anyway wants everyone else to pay for the poor kid who didn't ask to be born, when someone else decided to keep it down to one for the same reason? Is it fair that the second person should provide for the first? Is this what you consider fair?

About the only thing you can hope for in this life relative to fairness is an equal chance to defend yourself against people who would take from you for themselves out of their perception of "fairness". Well, unless you live in a very liberal state in America that is!
Then you get to rely on someone else, and their idea of fairness.

Is it the rich "fair share" to be able to purchase a $16.5 millions ferrari, but complain about paying 36.5 % in tax for their income ABOVE $250,000?

While a family of 4 making $40,000 with two adults working can't even afford to replace their 1992 car that can't take them back and forth from work?

Do you think the guy who bought that Ferrari works harder than the husband and wife having a hard time feeding their kids with their $40,000 a year?

I guess it's all about a definition of "fairness."

For me, working full time and still not being able to feed your kids is unfair. Just as living off your multi-millions dollars inheritance, and considering that one call a month to your stock broker is "working" is unfair.

As I said. . .it's all a question of perception.
The type of people capable of purchasing a multimillion dollar car are the least likely to pay Income Taxes because they typically derive all their income from Capital Gains Investments, taxed at 15%.

There is no tax bracket for $250k and above. The second highest bracket begins at $174k and goes to $374k, with $250k falling inside the second highest bracket.

Your family of 4, with two able bodied parents working full time and only pulling down $40k/yr, are doing something horribly wrong if they cannot afford to feed their children.

Your family of 4, with two able bodied parents working full time and only pulling down $40k/yr, are doing something horribly wrong if they cannot afford to feed their children.

Such an example also seems quite outside the norm...two parents working dead end minimum wage jobs are going to pull down roughly $30,000 a year combined.

Since most people work for above minimum wage, such an example seems somewhat outside the norm of what families are experiencing.

Originally Posted by Openmind
Is it the rich "fair share" to be able to purchase a $16.5 millions ferrari

Is that what the aliens who are herding us are charging these days? I'll bet I can buy one from an earthling for about 200K.... if I'm unable to negotiate well.

Werbung:

When any person uses the money that they earned to buy whatever, it is fair.

When any person complains that the gov uses different rules to take money differently from different people they are complaining rightly.

When any person uses the money that they earned to buy whatever but cannot afford something else, that is fair. Unpleasant that they did no earn more but fair. What we need is a better economy. The poorest have been hurt the most by Obama's economy as they always are.

Statistically speaking people who earn more generally work longer hours and at jobs that required more of an investment of education or training.

Is it fair that the guy working 20 hours a week at $10/hr pays a lower rate than the guy working 60 hours per week at $10/hr? No it is not fair.

For me, working full time and still not being able to feed your kids is unfair.
There is not a single person in this country who cannot feed their kids. There are people who cannot give their kids as much as someone else because they earn less. What is fair is that if you earn something it is yours and if you do not earn something it is not yours.

Just as living off your multi-millions dollars inheritance, and considering that one call a month to your stock broker is "working" is unfair.

In the above paragraph we talked about parents giving things to their kids. Things like food and anything else. It is fair that a parent should be able to give whatever he wants to his kids with no interference from the gov. If that something is a large inheritance then I hope he thanked his Dad. Money in the stock market is working and there is a risk. If you want to do that work no one is stopping you. That fact that some can do more of that work than others is not relevant.

Back