Taco trucks on each corner?

Alexia

I just read this story which says if Clinton is voted in there will be taco trucks on every street corner. #TacoTrucksOnEveryCorner

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37255418

What made me laugh is people are replying f they would be happy to have a handy taco truck on the street corner. I do feel it's a bit over the top, because food trucks are increasing regardless, but I don't think Clinton being in the White House is going to be an incentive to start a taco truck business!

Werbung:
Already have taco trucks on e v ery corner
I'm more concerned about TB AND measles and other extinct diseases

Last edited:
I just read this story which says if Clinton is voted in there will be taco trucks on every street corner. #TacoTrucksOnEveryCorner

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37255418

What made me laugh is people are replying f they would be happy to have a handy taco truck on the street corner. I do feel it's a bit over the top, because food trucks are increasing regardless, but I don't think Clinton being in the White House is going to be an incentive to start a taco truck business!

I love tacos, and everything (except minudo) that is Mexican food. Here we already have taco trucks on most corners, and its a good thing. However, like all small businesses they are threatened by government regulations and taxation.

So, if you like tacos -- your choice would have to be Gary Johnson.

And, if you prefer not to be responsible for whatever they do, just don't give them your vote power. It really is that easy.

I am confused whether this is an attack on her or not. I want to say that it is, and having something to do with immigration. Maybe I am wrong though and it is something in her favor, meaning small business will be booming. I think you can see why I am so confused here, and now I am even more confused to see the story is a Latino saying it as a statement against Clinton and against his people, in support of Trump. Just an anecdote for how bizarre this election is.

It's a thinly veiled attack that was weak, and people turned it against him, proving that his view was not that of the masses. Often people are blinkered in their own little bubble and don't have a clue about what the real people want or don't mind.

Werbung:
Marco Gutierrez is a fairly shady character who founded "Latinos for Trump" as a way to get on TV. He doesn't represent any real group; "Latinos for Trump" doesn't even have a home page. That said, his statement does speak to the fear many Trump supporters have about the country becoming increasingly diverse.

Back