Syria

In my opinion, we had no business getting involved in Libya -- and I stated as much on this thread. And for much the same reasons -- we have no business getting involved in Syria.

Werbung:
Or Iran or the Lebanon or Sudan all of which are in the cross hairs

Like Iraq and Afghanistan were

Or pretty much all of the other countries the US attacks (see my link for a long list)

I

Or Iran or the Lebanon or Sudan all of which are in the cross hairs

Like Iraq and Afghanistan were

Or pretty much all of the other countries the US attacks (see my link for a long list)

I

I had no problem going into Afghanistan -- I think we should have used a different strategy.

In terms of Iraq -- it was the right call if indeed the intel said what they said it did. If it didn't -- then it was a bad call.

There were no WMD

There were no links with AQ

The US is on a mission with Israel to control the middle east

Saudi Arabia is as bad a regime as any other middle eastern country

Bin laden was a Saudi

But Saudi Arabia allows the US a ready supply of oil at Market rate so there is mo need for regime change which is the only motive of the attacks

Now we are starting to hear stories of uranium rods being used in Iran, links to AQ

It will be WMD again soon

I wonder if the US will throw another of its CIA agents to the wolves if her husband proves that the rods story is BS?

There were no WMD

There were no links with AQ

The US is on a mission with Israel to control the middle east

Saudi Arabia is as bad a regime as any other middle eastern country

Bin laden was a Saudi

But Saudi Arabia allows the US a ready supply of oil at Market rate so there is mo need for regime change which is the only motive of the attacks

Now we are starting to hear stories of uranium rods being used in Iran, links to AQ

It will be WMD again soon

I wonder if the US will throw another of its CIA agents to the wolves if her husband proves that the rods story is BS?

As I said -- if the intel said all of those things were in fact present at the time -- then it was the right call. If the intel did not say those things -- it was a bad call.

If the intel was just wrong -- well it was the best call based on bad info.

The intel was bullshit all along

It was fabricated

By a bunch of nazi lying oil barons seeking to control the oil supply

The west will not attack Syria while Syria has Russian backing

Dawkins bless the Russians

And Syria has an army of 325,000 well trained soldiers and very capable air defences

They are not Iraq or Afghanistan and the US doesn't pick fights with serious opposition because it is a bully

The west will not attack Syria while Syria has Russian backing

Dawkins bless the Russians

And Syria has an army of 325,000 well trained soldiers and very capable air defences

They are not Iraq or Afghanistan and the US doesn't pick fights with serious opposition because it is a bully

We won't get involved because there is nothing to gain.

Ohhh, wht about bringing democracy to these poor people

You know like you do to countries that have lots of oil

Surely the civilians of Syria want to die in their hundreds of thousands at the hands of the Americans like the Iraqis to save them from a tryrranical leader who killed lot os them?

After all, we all know it is better to be killed by Americans than by Iraqis or Syrian eh?

Ohhh, wht about bringing democracy to these poor people

I have never been in favor of such a thing.

You know like you do to countries that have lots of oil

Surely the civilians of Syria want to die in their hundreds of thousands at the hands of the Americans like the Iraqis to save them from a tryrranical leader who killed lot os them?

After all, we all know it is better to be killed by Americans than by Iraqis or Syrian eh?

Again -- we have no interest at stake -- you can rant the talking points all day -- but at the end of the day -- we gain nothing from getting involved.

Exactly

Take away the BS and you are left with the bald statement that the US attacks other countries for gain

What a shithole

Exactly

Take away the BS and you are left with the bald statement that the US attacks other countries for gain

What a shithole

If I believed that or felt the way you do I would live somewhere else. I hear New Zealand is nice.

Werbung:

the general impression was jolly olde England but I'm not sure we ever got him to confirm. the office pool was whether he lived in his parent's basement or not. he loves his conspiracy theories. surprisded he laid off the JFK shooting one (the driver did it).

Back