Stand off in Nevada

Werbung:
Thats all the govt has. If his fines get high enough they seize his land too. Dont recall what he owes but livestock msy not cover it. Reid needs to watch his step. National attention on his shenanigans may exceed his ability to avoid prosecution from owning the state.

maybe he should pay like he is suppose to, like others do. But I know thats just following the law, no need for that. get your guns boys! the Right just wants a new waco or ruby ridge. dumb fucks with guns get what they should and cry about how the bad goverment enforced the law aimed guns at the cops and wounder why they shot them,

maybe he should pay like he is suppose to, like others do. But I know thats just following the law, no need for that. get your guns boys! the Right just wants a new waco or ruby ridge. dumb fucks with guns get what they should and cry about how the bad goverment enforced the law aimed guns at the cops and wounder why they shot them,
Any shots fired ? No. Give it a rest. Foolishly expensive fir BLM to do what ir did.

The United States of SWAT?

Military-style units from government agencies are wreaking havoc on non-violent citizens.

Regardless of how people feel about Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s standoff with the federal Bureau of Land Management over his cattle’s grazing rights, a lot of Americans were surprised to see TV images of an armed-to-the-teeth paramilitary wing of the BLM deployed around Bundy’s ranch.

Now who is it again who are the aggressors with guns looking for another Waco and Ruby Ridge?

The United States of SWAT?

Military-style units from government agencies are wreaking havoc on non-violent citizens.

Regardless of how people feel about Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s standoff with the federal Bureau of Land Management over his cattle’s grazing rights, a lot of Americans were surprised to see TV images of an armed-to-the-teeth paramilitary wing of the BLM deployed around Bundy’s ranch.

Now who is it again who are the aggressors with guns looking for another Waco and Ruby Ridge?

its called being smart being that he is a armed nut job, and then there was a pile of other armed nut jobs.

An excellent piece by Dr. Ron Paul

Worth the 4:04 minutes to listen.

History shows us that authoritarian systems, whether fascist, communist, or Keynesian, will inevitably fail. I believe incidents such as that in Nevada show we may be witnessing the failure of the American authoritarian warfare-welfare state — and that of course would be good. This is why it so important that those of us who understand the freedom philosophy spread the truth about how statism caused our problems and why liberty is the only solution.

-Ron Paul

Werbung:
I See a double standard How can Harry Reid call Cliven Bundy Followers terrorist? But not one word from Democrats on OWS protesters

So who are the real terrorist?

This is how Obama and Nancy Pelosi responded

This what Harry Reid said about Ranchers

Back