Spanky Trump's Incestuous-Tendencies Resurrected

Phoenix68

July 2, 2023
"Recently, the discussion of Trump's alleged obsession with Ivanka was revived when it was reported that his former chief of staff John Kelly once had to step in and remind the then-president that Ivanka was his own daughter. Those newer allegations come from the book of Miles Taylor, a former Trump official."

Werbung:
July 2, 2023
"Recently, the discussion of Trump's alleged obsession with Ivanka was revived when it was reported that his former chief of staff John Kelly once had to step in and remind the then-president that Ivanka was his own daughter. Those newer allegations come from the book of Miles Taylor, a former Trump official."
Ooooooooh.
That's a bit scary but not surprising. He does have a propensity to magnetise himself to anything with a pulse and gender doesn't come into it.

The other day I saw a kid in NY with with striped orange hair. I wonder if Trump had a brief affair with some cockatoo or parrot of some kind.

Have you noticed no godbotherers entered this one. I'll tell you why. In the old testament Lot impregnated his two daughters. But ask the nutters if the disagree with that and they rightly so do. But it is hollow when you realise it is clearly I the good book and sadly they teach it to little kids.
But those gays etc. Be very careful around them. They will root anything in a heart beat.
.how's that Marky? Did I hit a tender spot sin? How's your filthy Bible now.

Werbung:
Ooooooooh.
That's a bit scary but not surprising. He does have a propensity to magnetise himself to anything with a pulse and gender doesn't come into it.

The other day I saw a kid in NY with with striped orange hair. I wonder if Trump had a brief affair with some cockatoo or parrot of some kind.

Have you noticed no godbotherers entered this one. I'll tell you why. In the old testament Lot impregnated his two daughters. But ask the nutters if the disagree with that and they rightly so do. But it is hollow when you realise it is clearly I the good book and sadly they teach it to little kids.
But those gays etc. Be very careful around them. They will root anything in a heart beat.
.how's that Marky? Did I hit a tender spot sin? How's your filthy Bible now.

Back