Sort of religious.

Werbung:
Fools mock God and make a mock of sin.

2 Chronicles 36:16
But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

Proverbs 14:9
Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.
You never even watched it boofhead. You're so paranoid you've lost the objectivity of life. You poor desperate old soak.

You're a liar. You watched none of it.
There no respect required for a god that doesn't exist.
Not only are you lying but you show how stupid you are for falsely accusing me of not doing something I did that you could not possibly know whether I did or did not do.

Not only are you lying but you show how stupid you are for falsely accusing me of not doing something I did that you could not possibly know whether I did or did not do.
I do know because it's 50 minutes long. You replied well inside that time.

Now who's lying you idiot.

I do know because it's 50 minutes long. You replied well inside that time.

Now who's lying you idiot.
Read again carefully what I said, which is the absolute truth:

I watched enough to know the acting was not meant to be respectful of God or Christians.

Werbung:
Read again carefully what I said, which is the absolute truth:

I watched enough to know the acting was not meant to be respectful of God or Christians.
How can your god who agreed to slavery and killed thousands of kids for no reason, can be given respect? It's not as if the Bible is a book of morals.

Old godbotherers like you gloss over the unpalatable bits that doesn't suit their purpose.

But you missed a quite funny show because of your filthy god bullshit. What a loser.

Back