Some religions must be false.

Werbung:
Your experience of god is a delusion.
Lol. and that bothers you? It doesn't bother me that you think that you can intellectualize something that you can't prove either. Let it be.

Faith based claims are evidentially worthless.

Any testimony is evidence. It is subjective evidence and not empirical evidence. We just need to keep in mind Which is which without disparaging either. They both have their place.
Considering the demands most christians have made over time for proof of evolution for which there is a ton of evidence I think that their expectation that their own claims are supportable by faith is both ludicrous and hypocritical.

I believe in evolution. And yes there is a lot of evidence for it. There are also some holes and some distortions and times when the evidence is taken to support a conclusion that is just stretching. It makes sense to evaluate evolution in scientific terms and it makes sense to evaluate testimony in terms of logic and internal consistency.

Putting it exactly: Either all religions are false, or all but one is false.

Why?

Religions are not consistent with other religions - eg Islam does not posit the existence of Ganesh the Elephant god of hinduism.

Therefore, only one or none can be correct, and many millions of people worship gods which don't exist.
Here's a tip only between you and me.
Not one of them is real. There's never been a god evidenced since the beginning of time.
They are all delusional nutters.

Werbung:
Back