Sochi terror threats..Can anyone find an russian news site mention about terror threat?

steveox

Ralph Peters on Fox News says he reads Russian and speaks Russian. He says he could not find any news mention the terror threats cause Putin controls the media there. So is this accurate or its another one of our media propaganda that makes Russian government as the bad guy.

Werbung:
Fuck me

Someone reporting news on Fox and complaining about propaganda???

Are you for real?

Fox is the the propganda arm of the retardlican party

It hosts programs by dickheads like Fuckabeast specifically to attack the democrats

The stupidity of right wing Americans is just astonishing

Mind you steveox does think that hurricanes are sent by god to hurt people so you have to accept that he is utterly deranged

GOD works in mysterious ways. He does punish you. He can punish the whole country if he wants. Just like he destroyed Pompeii, Rome and Atlantis.

I have been to 7 Olympic Games including Moscow. The only terrorists were at Munich and Atlanta.

It could happen cause remember the events of Atlanta? Johnny Carson last show was 6 weeks before Atlanta attack. Now Jay Lenos last show was 3 days ago. History could repeat itself.

do Not know much about your programs but I Sochi is very different from Moscow. During The Moscow Olympic Games the opening Ceremony was very formal at Sochi it was fun

Attachments

• IMG_20140209_0003.jpg
    IMG_20140209_0003.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 3
steveox. Yes I agree security is tight. There was no frisking at Atlanta or Munich.

Attachments

• 1996 olympics.JPG
    1996 olympics.JPG
    515.1 KB · Views: 0
See that's why the constitution can be a problem compromising security.I think only American citizens should be protected from the constitution not foreigners who come in this country. For example police officers see ur passport when pulled over he can look in your car and frisk you without a warrant. You see foreigners don't have a drivers license when they rent a car in the U.S so. Even in ur hotel room cops can serach you without a warrant if you have an passport with an green card. But if you have a valid social security card with state drivers license then they gotta get a warrant.

Last edited:
Steveox, I do not know your laws but I can assure foreigners are frisked at American airports. This does not happen in Europe or Australia.

Aus, The constitution protects everybody in America even Illegals. That's why were an easy target for terrorism. Just like the Maryland State Trooper didnt search Mohammed Atta car 10 days before 9-11 attacks. All the trooper did was issue him a warning because he was speeding and making improper lane change. and the Sergent didn't even fire the trooper after the attacks. But Get this..The FBI had information on Oswald before JFK was Assassinated. The Agent received a letter on Oswald warning them to leave his wife alone or they will be sorry. He recived that letter just 2 weeks before JFK was assassinated. Then the his boss had to informed the FBI Director after JFK died. They told him they had him. Oswald made a threat not towards the president but towards the FBI. They could have detained Oswald until after JFK left Dallas. See Again the constitution protected Oswald you cannot arrest a person unless you have a warrant on probable cause. The Police or any law enforcement cannot arrest you unless they have further proof you intend to commit an such of act. That's what the constitution protects. You see in Nazi Germany Hitlers guys can do whatever they want for whatever reason. And The Soviet Union was like that too. Putin is exercising the cause the protect from Terrorism. Russian Cops can do whatever they want. If I traveled to Russia and I commit a traffic violation the cops there can search me and my car and they can search my hotel room as well.

I agree a Democracy Makes it harder to detain suspects. Although I had no problem in Moscow, foreigners were carefully watched. In Alanta things were messy with little control. I was push by others when trying to take the photo of the torch relay. No police intervene or control the area.

I am sure Oswald was a suspect as many others. But a democratic government can not arrest on suspicion. We ha a cast here today where a father who was on a police watch list kill his son. The police could not arrest him before the crime and then all they did was shot him. Democracy is messy but still the best form of government.

I agree a Democracy Makes it harder to detain suspects. Although I had no problem in Moscow, foreigners were carefully watched. In Alanta things were messy with little control. I was push by others when trying to take the photo of the torch relay. No police intervene or control the area.

I am sure Oswald was a suspect as many others. But a democratic government can not arrest on suspicion. We ha a cast here today where a father who was on a police watch list kill his son. The police could not arrest him before the crime and then all they did was shot him. Democracy is messy but still the best form of government.

That's why Communism works. It keeps society in line.

Communism does work for a while. But sooner or later most Communist states adopt some form of capitalism

Werbung:
Back