So what's next???

ktucan1

Health Care has come and gone and now what's next? Reflecting back on this Health Care Debate I can honestly say that the country has been so polarized that I honestly think we can no longer have simple dialogue anymore. We're so upset by those who are in power and use whatever we can to intimidate each other that we use words and sometimes physical violence to get our point across. The fruits of democracy can be tainted with the poison of ignorance and with it the very essence of what this country was founded upon. Democrats got their victory but it was at a cost. The Republicans are to little too late and when they we're in power they had a chance to fix some of the Health Care problems but failed to act on them. Tort reform and competition across state lines could have been taken care a long time ago by the Republican party but like I said they failed to act. I don't like this Health Care plan but since it has passed I'm willing to give a chance to see what it does. I'm not giving up my principles so to speak but I'm willing to see what happens next and hopefully those who will benefit from it the most will do right by it and not take of it advantage. I know that's a stretch but I think in this day and age if your going to abuse the system in public then expect the public to abuse you back.

Werbung:
Health Care has come and gone and now what's next? Reflecting back on this Health Care Debate I can honestly say that the country has been so polarized that I honestly think we can no longer have simple dialogue anymore. We're so upset by those who are in power and use whatever we can to intimidate each other that we use words and sometimes physical violence to get our point across. The fruits of democracy can be tainted with the poison of ignorance and with it the very essence of what this country was founded upon. Democrats got their victory but it was at a cost. The Republicans are to little too late and when they we're in power they had a chance to fix some of the Health Care problems but failed to act on them. Tort reform and competition across state lines could have been taken care a long time ago by the Republican party but like I said they failed to act. I don't like this Health Care plan but since it has passed I'm willing to give a chance to see what it does. I'm not giving up my principles so to speak but I'm willing to see what happens next and hopefully those who will benefit from it the most will do right by it and take advantage. I know that's a stretch but I think in this day and age if your going to abuse the system in public then expect the public to abuse you back.

Saul Alinsky put it this way: "A reformation means that the masses of our people have reached the point of disillusionment with past ways and values. They don't know what will work but they do know that the prevailing system is self-defeating, frustrating, and hopeless. They won't act for change but won't strongly oppose those who do. The time is then ripe for revolution."

It's all part of the plan. Got to crash the system to bring about the desired change.

Saul Alinsky put it this way: "A reformation means that the masses of our people have reached the point of disillusionment with past ways and values. They don't know what will work but they do know that the prevailing system is self-defeating, frustrating, and hopeless. They won't act for change but won't strongly oppose those who do. The time is then ripe for revolution."

It's all part of the plan. Got to crash the system to bring about the desired change.

Given the spending of "conservatives", they seem to be part of the conspiracy.

Werbung:

A "revolution"???

How dramatic. :rolleyes:

I think it'd be more-appropriate starting a new Jerry Springer/Stormfront-style Reality T.V. show, starring all o' the ignorant, History-challenged folks who're desperate for national-exposure....yet, so talent-free they wouldn't (even) qualify as losers on American Idol.

Trying to organize a Revolution, with a combination o' The DICK; Armey's Tea-Baggers & Porky Limbaugh's/Glenn Beck's Dead-O-Heads & Freepers, would be like trying to herd the cockroaches they are.​

Back