So Just What Are We Supposed To Do About It, Then?

vyo476

As USMC did with the Global Warming debate, I'd like to branch off the whole "Islam is evil" debate that's been going on and ask the question: So what?

Let's say, hypothetically speaking, that the people on this forum decided that Islam was evil. So? What then? What do we do with that decision? How do we use it in implementing policy?

Werbung:
As USMC did with the Global Warming debate, I'd like to branch off the whole "Islam is evil" debate that's been going on and ask the question: So what?

Let's say, hypothetically speaking, that the people on this forum decided that Islam was evil. So? What then? What do we do with that decision? How do we use it in implementing policy?

Instead of living in a pretend world where it is "the comparatively poor economic conditions in the Middle East today are creating more of these crazies", perhaps the REAL problems can be addressed. Addressed by those Muslims you think should keep their mouths shut and lay low. MARK

Werbung:

Wow...scary stuff....

...At the end of the show he revealed that his statements were a hoax, saying "I can't believe any of you are sick enough to have agreed for one second with anything I said. For me to suggest to tattoo marks on people's bodies, have them wear armbands, put a crescent moon on their driver's license on their passport or birth certificate is disgusting. It's beyond disgusting. Because basically what you just did was show me how the German people allowed what happened to the Jews to happen ...

Back