So... is Trump a racists

Werbung:
..seems he can't quite get his language correct, however, the KKK boss seems to appreciate the ambiguity.
So is he a closet racists or just a prat?

I believe he is too selfish, arrogant, narcissistic to be ANYTHING that requires an ideology, even one as evil as that of nazis or KKK. He just wants to get a few extra $millions, and a lot more praises and "love," NO MATTER where it comes from!

He is just the saddest excuse for a man I have ever known.

He has no conscience, no real ideology, except for greed and power.

He knows that a large portion of his "base," or at least of the 34% that remain of his "base" are racists and White supremacists, and he will do anything to keep that base, even watch those evils people destroy what is best in America.

Trump disgust me, and those who still buy into his greed and false messages disgust me almost as much.

No, Lincoln was a racist. Textbook.
Trump was pointing out that violence is unacceptable and never to excused.
What people seem quite happy to forget is the object of the event, statuary, and what to do with it.
Most of the 500 or so attendees were skinheads and Soros goons but some were just citizens who hold and opinion on the subject.
Sadly the girl who died was among this group and was in the wrong place at the wrong time and untrained at avoiding harm.

AMERIC HAS HAD A CIVIL WAR THAT never really finish.BOTH ides are comerated. WHETHER SUPPOTERS OF GENERAL LEE ARE RACIESTS IS DEBATABLE

Nowadays it seems like the only ones obsessed with the south ARE white supremacists. Note, it might not have been that way 10 and especially 20 or 30 years ago. I guess it's a just a situation where the symbols just don't mean the same now.

Sadly the girl who died was among this group and was in the wrong place at the wrong time and untrained at avoiding harm.

It's interesting to note, though no disrespect is intended, that the zealous mom didn't grieve her daughter normally, but rather went "right on the war path".

Anyway, I think those liberal types are as nutty as their opponents and that can be dangerous (to the liberal side).

Nowadays it seems like the only ones obsessed with the south ARE white supremacists. Note, it might not have been that way 10 and especially 20 or 30 years ago. I guess it's a just a situation where the symbols just don't mean the same now.
Actually the fringe left are. Have to maintain the demon there to deflect the rampant racism in blue states.

What you're saying seems true, but I don't know anyone obsessed with the preservation of the Confederacy other than morons.

What you're saying seems true, but I don't know anyone obsessed with the preservation of the Confederacy other than morons.
I doubt you know anyone obsessed with the preservation of something thats been deceased for 150 years it so. I dont and I live here.
You probably know people who dont hold the same opinion of how things went down as others. Some of them may well be morons.
But not all of them.

I think at best, the Confederate stuff should be ignored (in response to people showing such stuff with a "punk" and/or political motivation.) However, though, I really feel the symbols are becoming obsolete to the new generation, and that's a good thing.

Last edited:

No, the Left is not obsessed with the symbols of the confederate DEFEAT! You are wrong there, and taking the word of a person who is obsessed with HATING everything that is to the Left of him (particularly me!).

The Left doesn't care about the statues, they care about keeping the virus of hatred and bigotry to spread to normal people.

I am strongly and PROUDLY from the Left, and I have given my opinion on what should be done with the remains of the shameful past of the bigots and racists: Just show it for what it is: an inability to accept their defeat and an obsession with re-writing history to make their shameful past look glorious!

I think at best, the Confederate stuff should be ignored (in response to people showing such stuff with a "punk" and/or political motivation.) However, though, I really feel the symbols are becoming obsolete to the new generation, and that's a good thing.
I agree.

Werbung:
No, the Left is not obsessed with the symbols of the confederate DEFEAT! You are wrong there, and taking the word of a person who is obsessed with HATING everything that is to the Left of him (particularly me!).

The Left doesn't care about the statues, they care about keeping the virus of hatred and bigotry to spread to normal people.

I am strongly and PROUDLY from the Left, and I have given my opinion on what should be done with the remains of the shameful past of the bigots and racists: Just show it for what it is: an inability to accept their defeat and an obsession with re-writing history to make their shameful past look glorious!
So you have no issue with the monuments. Thats good to hear.

Back