Smoking and Drinking... Still legal...

The dutch model is failing. That is why it is under a constant state of revisitation.

Thats interesting as they havent changed a thing in the 17 yrs i have been going there for Holiday? It isnt failing at all the ONLY thing that has changed is the Government is now more conservative and has TALKED of POSSIBLY changing it

yet those TALKS have been occurring sinsce 1995 and yet NOTHING has changed. So now i am going to ask you for some verifiable TRUTH that the Dutch model is "Failing" as you purport..do you have statistical data for this assumption?

or are we again dealing greatly with your calculated assumptions and you Opinions? generally when one makes defenitive statements as you are doing here they provide some sort of verifiable data to support it.And im not talking about articles that suggest there may be a change

I am looking for hard numbers and supportive documentation to support your supposition that the Dutch Drug policy is Failing.....i would also like to see you substantiate the continual visitation of the policy if you are able otherwise we can just leave it as it is OPINION rather than factual things

Werbung:
dont waste your typing this guy wont provide you with any substantiating data he will simply attack you like he did when you first asked him the question.I too am quite interested in the data that would supposedly lend credibility to his opinions

i wont hold my breath though...he has a history go read the marijuana thread and you will see what i mean in large he is of the belief that his opinions are enough to be considered factual hes to arrogant to actually support his views

yet he will crawl up one side of you and down the other if YOU dont PROVIDE HIM with data when you post

besides which you will take note that the master has done another of his hallmarks.....he has COMPLETLY avoided your original requests for proof or supportive data...and has completly twisted the subject to an unrelated area that you posted

he ALWAYS does this as well you have NAILED him on your questions his inability to answer them is Glaringly evidentry by his total re-direction of the thread
Cmon pale do you have what you were asked about earlier?

never mind we already know that you dont and that we are dealing in calculated Assumption not fact

dont waste your typing this guy wont provide you with any substantiating data he will simply attack you like he did when you first asked him the question.I too am quite interested in the data that would supposedly lend credibility to his opinions

Feel free to revisit the drug thread roker. I provided an overwhelming array of credibile UP TO DATE data to support my argument as opposed to you who was providing some reference material as old as 100 years old and next to none that was less than 30 years old. And the word of an uneducated doper.

i wont hold my breath though...he has a history go read the marijuana thread and you will see what i mean in large he is of the belief that his opinions are enough to be considered factual hes to arrogant to actually support his views

I have a history of moping the floor with your sorry butt in any discussion we have.

yet he will crawl up one side of you and down the other if YOU dont PROVIDE HIM with data when you post

Provide some examples. Or admit that you have been caught in yet another lie.

Feel free to revisit the drug thread roker. I provided an overwhelming array of credibile UP TO DATE data to support my argument as opposed to you who was providing some reference material as old as 100 years old and next to none that was less than 30 years old. And the word of an uneducated doper.

sorry pal no you didnt you provided alot of inconclusive crap

I have a history of moping the floor with your sorry butt in any discussion we have.
only in your mind friend

Provide some examples. Or admit that you have been caught in yet another lie.
I dont have to thyere obvious for any one to see

take the thread for example when you insulted the poster for not providing links that you found in 3 minutes you railed the poster

common knowledge commonplace

did you collect the money yet?

why is it after repeated requests you have failed to tell us what you have proven Jack Herer authored is "WRONG" and after repeated requests to justy show us the data and correspondence you sent to jack to substantiate your claims have you also FAILED to show us them

you havent even said what he wrote that you proved wrong its all heresay

who is the liar?

so what part of what jack wrote in the book did you prove wrong again?
Have any correspondence, or transcripts of your proof?

specifically what did jack write verbatim?

I want the exact points you have proven wrong verbatim.........

that you believe you have proven wrong

PROVEN

can you?

and back to the original question while we are at it

WHERE IS YOUR STATISTICAL PROOF THAT THE DUTCH DRUG POLICY IS FAILING?

so what part of what jack wrote in the book did you prove wrong again?
Have any correspondence, or transcripts of your proof?

specifically what did jack write verbatim?

I want the exact points you have proven wrong verbatim.........

that you believe you have proven wrong

PROVEN

can you?

He was dead wrong in is claim that pot is harmless. The fact that he used 100 year old data rather than modern research gave him away.

and back to the original question while we are at it

WHERE IS YOUR STATISTICAL PROOF THAT THE DUTCH DRUG POLICY IS FAILING?

The fact that they are constantly reconsidering their policy is evidence enough that it is failing. The junkies are wrecking the tourist trade and theft is through the roof.

The fact that they are constantly reconsidering their policy is evidence enough that it is failing. The junkies are wrecking the tourist trade and theft is through the roof.

give me some proof of your inaccurate statements
you must also remember i dont rely on google i go there regularly
also id like you to DEMONSTRATE where they CONSTANTLY reconsider the policy?
you will notice we are right back to what i originally asked for
some sort of supporting evidence to suggest your theory is plausible
and yet you go in circles?

Werbung:
We don't discriminate against drinkers

My friend I believe, We don't discriminate against drinkers as much as we do smokers because there are more drinkers than smokers, which is BS if you ask me, because I can drive down the street smoking a cigarette without being a danger to society unlike somebody driving with a drink or two in their system, yet my secondhand smoke is somehow more offensive

Back