Site Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is a "script" and how do I disable it?

1. Open Internet Explorer.

2. Click on Tools, then on Internet Options.

3. Click on the Advanced tab.

4. Look for the "Disable script debugging" line and put a check mark in the box.

5. Now look for the "Display a notification about every script error" line and remove the check mark in the box.

scripterrors.gif

Werbung:
I'm using Firefox. I can get in by opening options and un checking the "block reported attack sites" option. How do I know I'm not risking viruses or worms by doing so?

Neither am I. I just happened to check it out for the first time in weeks. I don't know how safe I feel about this place though...

Yeah. There are too many spammers posting here. No one is monitoring the website to prevent this.

I would bet if you click on the spammers posted websites you will get a virus.

.............:mad:

The rest of the friggin admin have pissed off........... you dont see behind the scenes!!!!!!!

Don't be sad. He probably doesn't check in everyday
and see the spam you have been getting rid of

you are pretty fast, I'll peek in and see slot of spam then chrck back in a few and it's all cleaned up :)

thank you!

PLC1 said:
I'm using Firefox.
If your using FF its easy to disable scripts... Just click Options and then content then find ALLOW JAVASCRIPT and uncheck the option!! (Or something like this (Its under the CONTENT tab i do know that))

Good luck!

.............:mad:

The rest of the friggin admin have pissed off........... you dont see behind the scenes!!!!!!!

Sorry Scotty. No offense was meant by my comments.

I have seen things get cleaned up here and you are to be commended.

I just wish the virus warnings would cease and more posters return to the site.

Werbung:
Sorry, the error message came from Google's automatic attempts to discover threads going wrong badly.

I upgraded to a newer version of the adserver software (OpenX) which included a new Javascript. The Google malware detection algorytmh obviously thought that this new Javascript was a malware which definitely is not the case as the software is used all over the Internet. Strangely enough, I use the same adserver with the same script at all my websites and Google only thought that a handful of the sites were bad although all sites us the same single adserver instance?
Sadly it takes some time to get trough at such a big company to have the wrong message corrected...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back