Shutdown of our War memorials and national parks but not pro immigration rally at the mall

steveox

Not one word from a reporter asked mr Obama how come he orders shut downs on war memorials,national parks and museums but not the pro immigration rally at the mall. The pro immigration rally is an left wing event. This is another example of Media bias. Now if George Bush under government shut down keeps war memorials and national parks open and cuts off welfare and shuts down homeless shelters youll have a real cry from the left and the media.

This is what im talking about
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...overnment-shutdown-immigration-rally/2942257/

Werbung:
That's why the Dems are gonna get their asses kicked out again in midterms by the Tea Party. I think after 2014 theyre gonna have 300 members in the house and slightly majority in senate. And then when Mr Obama vetoes the house bill that stops Obama care the republicans is gonna override his veto. And theres nothing he can do about it.

Dems might had the polls leaning to them now its shifted to G.O.P all because Obama ordered The Museums, War Memorials, and National parks closed but allowed the pro immigration rally event at mall. Dems will not get votes from Military vets now. I can see it coming! 300 G.O.P members in house after November 2014. G.O.P will run ads to make you remember the shutdown and Dems allowed the pro immigration rally while vets didnt get to visit war memorials.

Wrong about what Lag .....Did I name anything specific? What are you talkin about?
I'm right about that Tex …. In post #6 you said to name just one time where Obama has honored the law/constitution.

The Supreme Court upheld the Obamacare suit which means it's constitutional. That is one quite apropos example that answers your question.

I'm right about that Tex …. In post #6 you said to name just one time where Obama has honored the law/constitution.

The Supreme Court upheld the Obamacare suit which means it's constitutional. That is one quite apropos example that answers your question.
Once again Lag ... you prove yourself to not know anything about what's going on here.

Obama has illegally changed the laws concerning Obamacare several times since it was signed in to law. The 1400 something waivers from Obamacare Obama gave to all his big business supporters .... done after Obamacare was passed into law and was done illegally!

Obama postponing the employer mandate for employers for one year ..... done after Obamacare was passed into law and done Illegally!

Obama is the Executive Branch of our Government not the Legislative Branch. I know you don't understand what I am saying but, what it means is that Obama cannot legislate law!

Obama cannot sign Obamacare into law and then add to, take away or decide which parts he will enforce and which parts he will ignore ...... Obama does not have the Constitutional authority to do that and is acting ILLEGALLY!!!!!

Werbung:
Once again Lag ... you prove yourself to not know anything about what's going on here.

Obama has illegally changed the laws ..........
Once again Tex... you prove yourself not to understand.

Let me repeat more clearly:
The Supreme Court upheld the Obamacare issues -- at that time. That means it was constitutional at that time. That remains a counterexample to your post #6.

Back