Should we stop playing the national anthem every sporting event?

steveox

Im talking about this crap before the first pitch,,The tipoff,,The face off and the kickoff.
Lets face it,,Nobody cares about that song,,The players aren't even listening to it. They chew gum spit when that song plays. Even the Canadians fans get wild every NHL game. All it does is hold up beer lines,,Even O's fans make fun of that song..Heres proof O's fans make fun of that song
Even ESPN Kevin Blackistone wants the song banned and I agree with him
http://www.bobsblitz.com/2011/02/professor-kevin-blackistone-wants.html
So I say dump the national anthem and Play ball!

Werbung:
Nobody likes patriotism anymore. Maybe it would be better to have some drug addled nit wit twerking with a foam finger or doing a rousing cop killing rap.

I don't like the song playing its stupid. Look our law makers don't stand listen to that song before going into session. They don't play that song before the State of the Union speech. So why should they play it at sporting events?

I don't like the song playing its stupid. Look our law makers don't stand listen to that song before going into session. They don't play that song before the State of the Union speech. So why should they play it at sporting events?
So we can see cute little kids who can belt out tunes like you wouldnt believe.
Would you prefer twerking ?

Werbung:
No I prefer after player intro and Batting line ups players take the field and play ball. I can name two sporting events done without the national anthem. Golf and Tennis

Back