Should Trump be fired for losing 93,000 American lives?

reedak

1. ....Briefing the current president on critical national security matters is apparently like my parents trying to ask 14-year-old me what happened at school while I was watching MTV. Except I wasn't the goddamned President of the United States. We had standards back then, and one of them was that the president had to read things. Really setting the bar high in the '90s.

Also, I'd actually gone to school. We hired this guy to do a job, and during the one or two hours a day he actually does it, he does it terribly. He doesn't do the reading, and we expect him to produce a book report? He doesn't know what's going on. How much death and economic damage could we have avoided during this cataclysm if the president read his briefing reports in January and February? If he was not constantly bringing up what Sean Hannity said last night while people were trying to talk to him? If he did not treat anyone who says nice things about him as a comparable or better source than people who actually know what's going on in the world? How many of the 93,000 Americans now dead would still be alive if the president did his job?

This is a results business. He should be fired.

Source: https://www.esquire.com/news-politi...lligence-briefings-doesnt-read-pay-attention/

2. Commenting on Brazil's more than 363,000 COVID-19 cases, second behind the US in the number of infections, Trump told reporters at the White House on 19 May 2020: "Brazil is having some trouble, no question about it."

His Brazilian counterpart may retort: "The US is having bigger trouble, no question about it."

As more Americans join in the "march of death", the death toll could cross the 100,000-mark soon.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-25/us-bans-travellers-from-brazil-amid-coronavirus/12282152

3. Should Trump be fired for losing 93,000 American lives? If you were a foe of America, you would wish that more of his kind could be elected as US presidents in the future.

Werbung:
Back