Should The U.S Let Iraq Solve It's Own Problems?

Reddie

The U.S government thinks they have an obligation to help Iraqis but fact is they don't want anyone's help. And that's not all.

The Iraqis believe that the U.S government is in cahoots with ISIS.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...0968ec-9243-11e5-befa-99ceebcbb272_story.html
The allegations of U.S. collusion with the Islamic State are aired regularly in parliament by Shiite politicians and promoted in postings on social media. They are persistent enough to suggest a deliberate campaign on the part of Iran’s allies in Iraq to erode American influence, U.S. officials say.
Since the Iraqis think they'll be better off working with Iranians isn't it time the U.S government let them have what they want?

Werbung:
I think the time for the west to help Iraq, not just the US but the UK aswell as long gone. While a lot of people still blame the problems in the ME on the west, if they font want our help in fixing things, then we should leave them to it.

The U.S government thinks they have an obligation to help Iraqis but fact is they don't want anyone's help. And that's not all.

The Iraqis believe that the U.S government is in cahoots with ISIS.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...0968ec-9243-11e5-befa-99ceebcbb272_story.html

Since the Iraqis think they'll be better off working with Iranians isn't it time the U.S government let them have what they want?

Setting aside the understanding that we should never have gone there to begin with, just how do we get out now? We are in a perpetual war thanks to those cowards who wanted it i=to be so,

I think we should definitely get out of the Middle East! Period! Our interests and cultures are vastly different, and we have got to stop playing "Nanny" to the rest of the world! We have troops stationed all over the globe! Why? We need to drill for oil here at home, or come up with sensible, viable alternatives. Our only interest in the ME is Israel!

I think we should definitely get out of the Middle East! Period! Our interests and cultures are vastly different, and we have got to stop playing "Nanny" to the rest of the world! We have troops stationed all over the globe! Why? We need to drill for oil here at home, or come up with sensible, viable alternatives. Our only interest in the ME is Israel!

Actually, we already have a glut of oil here, and our number 1 export is crude oil, and refined fuels. We need to get out of the global market, and get back to the independence the Founders supported. There is very little of the worlds goods that we need. We could stop shipping out our timber, our coal, wheat, cattle, poultry, etc. And we should prevent foreign countries, such as Saudi Arabia, from using our land, and water supply, to grow alfalfa for their country.

And I agree with you about Israel. Let them depend on the God they claim will protect them, not the US taxpayer. I don't see them fighting ISIS, or al Queda.

Setting aside the understanding that we should never have gone there to begin with, just how do we get out now? We are in a perpetual war thanks to those cowards who wanted it i=to be so,
The one reason the U.S should stay in Iraq is ISIS. Once they savages have been defeated we leave because:

- Iraqi Kurds want independence.
- Sunni minorities also want independence.

Since peaceful cessation is out of question we have to get out of Iraq as soon as possible before the Iraqis start fighting each other.

Werbung:
The one reason the U.S should stay in Iraq is ISIS. Once they savages have been defeated we leave because:

- Iraqi Kurds want independence.
- Sunni minorities also want independence.

Since peaceful cessation is out of question we have to get out of Iraq as soon as possible before the Iraqis start fighting each other.

Many of the Iraqi Kurds want to get back territory stolen from them by the Brits, and its allies, when partitioning the Ottoman Empire back in the 20's thus creating Iraq, and dividing up what was Kurdistan, which include parts of southeastern Turkey, northern Syria, northern Iraq, and western Iran, under the Treaty of Lausanne. However, there can be no justification for the US to occupy a country which does not present a threat to the US itself. ISIS would not exist if not for the interference of the US.

It may be more acceptable to ones conscience if those who are calling for more military involvement had actually served in the military, or would be willing to join the military, and go fight the war. Cowards like Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Bush, etc., who never had the balls to join the military yet are so willing to send others off to die when they would not do so. Reminds one of the actions of Clinton during Vietnam.

Back