Should the Obama Admin play hardball against Canada?

steveox

Orioles rookie Henry Urrutia isn’t allowed into Canada

Henry Urrutia didn’t travel with the Orioles for their road trip to Toronto that begins tonight because the Cuban defector can’t get into Canada due to immigration issues.

Instead he’ll head to Florida to work out at the Orioles’ spring training complex and Rich Dubroff of CSNBaltimore.com reports that the team may decide to simply shut him down for the season. “I alerted him to the fact that it could go either way so he didn’t take three changes of clothes down there,” manager Buck Showalter told Dubroff.

Urrutia initially got a July call-up after hitting .365 at Triple-A, but struggled and was sent back to the minors. He returned when rosters expanded on September 1, but has started just once since then as Showalter has gone with veterans Danny Valencia and Wilson Betemit in the designated hitter spot.

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2...lowed-into-canada/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

This is a violation. Now I think we should cut off NAFTA from Canada plus tell the border patrol don't secure the Canadian border that means America can play the same game that Mexico is doing to us . And tell Putin to ban Canada from going to the Olympic games

Werbung:
Dog If I see team Canada in hockey in the Olympic games I will root against them. Even if Russia plays against Canada im cheering for those Russians
larionov-makarov-krutov.jpg

Werbung:
Back