Should the name of the Religion Board...

Werbung:
Oh don't get your panties all in a bunch.

Great one. Why don't you **** off with Roker (who's sent me two abusive private messages) and stop dragging this forum down with you and your friends from this other message board you accuse us of destroying. You've waded in here, got a couple of members banned and announced that you wont be staying here for long. Why don't you just leave now and go back to debating whatever you debate on Rokers forum, conspiracy theories, panties and flirting. We want a community of interesting people with some kind of decent point to make.

Great one. Why don't you **** off with Roker (who's sent me two abusive private messages) and stop dragging this forum down with you and your friends from this other message board you accuse us of destroying. You've waded in here, got a couple of members banned and announced that you wont be staying here for long. Why don't you just leave now and go back to debating whatever you debate on Rokers forum, conspiracy theories, panties and flirting. We want a community of interesting people with some kind of decent point to make.

Hey don't get mad at me, you guys invited me. That is on you.

You seem upset, want to talk about it?

That would definitely exclude you.

9Sublime and I don't often agree, but here we do.

If y'all are here to seriously debate politics, then go ahead, otherwise just go back to Roker's forum.

9Sublime and I don't often agree, but here we do.

If y'all are here to seriously debate politics, then go ahead, otherwise just go back to Roker's forum.

Oh please, I stated before I am here to see my friend the Arm. Did you not read that. Not to mention at the spam type invite of this place. So you too shouldn't get your military panties all in a bunch.

Alright guys... just move on... you are welcome to stay here but we are not begging you to stay... do as you wish. I am a firm believer in letting this place almost run itself without any moderators limiting your discussion but this is just getting out of hand.

Not everyone here goes around spamming other forums... I personally don't even have have time for that, so don't generalize and try to group everyone into one category and blame us all for something one person did.

Werbung:
Back