Should Santa Claus be White Guy

Carlsen

the writer she say that Santa Claus h e should not be White guy. she say this because she thinks it make a lot of black kids unhappy. she dont want Santa Claus t o be black guy but she want him to be a penguine. this is stupid thing to say :(

what d o you think. do you want the penguine t o be Santa Claus?
LINK
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/...e_meet_santa_the_penguin_a_new_christmas.html
Yes, it is. And so I propose that America abandon Santa-as-fat-old-white-man and create a new symbol of Christmas cheer. From here on out, Santa Claus should be a penguin.

That’s right: a penguin.

Why, you ask? For one thing, making Santa Claus an animal rather than an old white male could spare millions of nonwhite kids the insecurity and shame that I remember from childhood. Whether you celebrate the holiday or not, Santa is one of the first iconic figures foisted upon you: He exists as an incredibly powerful image in the imaginations of children across the country (and beyond, of course). That this genial, jolly man can only be seen as white—and consequently, that a Santa of any other hue is merely a "joke" or a chance to trudge out racist stereotypes—helps perpetuate the whole "white-as-default" notion endemic to American culture (and, of course, not just American culture).
the writer she want this t o be Santa Claus :(
514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg

131210_HOL_SantaMakeover.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

this is Hermann van Rumpoy and h e is not Santa Claus

how-the-grinch-stole-christmas.jpg

this is Santa Claus :)
katy_perry_snl_gif.gif

Werbung:
I don't care what color he is. My understanding of his origin was that he was part of European folk lore, but whatever color floats your boat.

Of course Santa Claus is white. For the exact reasons that have been pointed out above. The white Santa fiasco is just another example of the leftist attack on white people, our culture and our values.

There is nothing racist about Santa Claus, with the exception that he is a white guy and that fact is intolerable to the racist Left.

St. Nicholas was of Greek descent, and was born in what is now Turkey. Ancient Greek civilization was the basis of most all white, European culture. In today's world, the character of St. Nicholas (Santa Claus) has become more than just an ancient Saint. The image of Santa Clause today can be any race/ethnicity desired. However, if FACTS are important, Santa Claus is not a character developed by Asian culture,African culture, nor Islamic culture! Pretending otherwise is a lie.

Democracy and the concept of a Constitutional Republic are also white developments. Without those terrible old white men, there would be no United States of America, and no Constitution that protects the rights of ALL races, ALL religions (and lack thereof), and ALL skin colors! Those who believe otherwise should cite examples of the great democratic republics developed in Africa and Asia! The United States is NOT the result of the skin color of its founders. It is the result of the culture and religious beliefs held by our white founders. That same culture can be embraced by those of any skin color and religion, and most likely with similar results. That did not happen, however, and to pretend otherwise is also a lie!

northern european saint from way back when. pretty much has to be a white guy.

on what planet is Turkey ...Northern European?

But its good to know Fox news cares about the race of Fictional people who fly raindeer and faster then light speeds...because thats important...

By the way Jesus most likey not white...pretty dark most likey...Scary for the Fox news Viewer.

But its good to know Fox news cares about the race of Fictional people who fly raindeer and faster then light speeds...because thats important...

By the way Jesus most likey not white...pretty dark most likey...Scary for the Fox news Viewer.
Right Here!
map-of-greece-and-turkey-tourist-sites.jpg

pocketfullofshellost: 223345 said:

It is important...to the children.

I don't care if he's white, black, yellow, or red ... as long as he leaves me goodies !!!!

Werbung:
Back