Should marijuana be legalized?

Should we legalize it?

• Yes

Votes: 52 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
Hey Folks

Well, the consensus goes to show you what kind of people you have on these forums. The idea of entertaining such an asinine repugnant concept as legalizing pot is so naive and stupid, it forces me to believe I won't be able to take most of you peoples opinions seriously.

Werbung:
I guess the feelings mutual with you too. Why don't you **** off to a forum where people come in with a belief and refuse to debate it and think they are better than everyone else because they take whatever stance the government has on the drugs issue.

Notice that the 'war on drugs' isn't working... which means we need a change.

Well, the consensus goes to show you what kind of people you have on these forums. The idea of entertaining such an asinine repugnant concept as legalizing pot is so naive and stupid, it forces me to believe I won't be able to take most of you peoples opinions seriously.
thats the way
alienate the entire community by your arrogant off the cuff statements care to discuss why its so stupid in your opinion? or dont you have a formed opinion? letting your dare programming speak for you. most of the users on this forum are able to think for themselves and therefore speak for themselves
generally without insulting everyone

people who speak like YOU generally arent taken seriously by the thinkers in a community anyhow... they may humor you but rest assured they see a spade

have a nice day thanks for your insidious words of wisdom

"Well, the consensus goes to show you what kind of people you have on these forums. The idea of entertaining such an asinine repugnant concept as legalizing pot is so naive and stupid, it forces me to believe I won't be able to take most of you peoples opinions seriously."
--Oh yeah...let's exclude the opinions of the people who have actual experience in the topic at hand. That way we can make all of their decisions for them because Nancy Reagan told us that those people are crazy criminals anyways.
--Let me ask you: Why should marijuana be prohibited???

"Well, the consensus goes to show you what kind of people you have on these forums. The idea of entertaining such an asinine repugnant concept as legalizing pot is so naive and stupid, it forces me to believe I won't be able to take most of you peoples opinions seriously."
--Oh yeah...let's exclude the opinions of the people who have actual experience in the topic at hand. That way we can make all of their decisions for them because Nancy Reagan told us that those people are crazy criminals anyways.
--Let me ask you: Why should marijuana be prohibited???

Because people who take marijuana often get violent, abusive, lack of co-ordination, damage to the body, extreme amouts can cause comatose and even death... oh no wait thats the perfectly legal and taxed alcohol.

Marijuana users are less violent and more in control under the drug from my personal experience, and its safer in the short term, especially when taken irregularly, than alcohol.

I am directly challenging you to prove the "conspiracy" of Hemp and marijuana Prohibition beginning in 1937 when it ALL STARTED

I don't wear a tin foil hat, and don't participate in tin foil hat conspiracy theories. I joined this thread when you made the claim that pot was harmless. I have won that point as it is clearly not harmless.

Because people who take marijuana often get violent, abusive, lack of co-ordination, damage to the body, extreme amouts can cause comatose and even death... oh no wait thats the perfectly legal and taxed alcohol.

Marijuana users are less violent and more in control under the drug from my personal experience, and its safer in the short term, especially when taken irregularly, than alcohol.

And that is a reason to legalize it? Just because it is less dangerous than other drugs?

"And that is a reason to legalize it? Just because it is less dangerous than other drugs?"
--Oh stop it already! You're beating (well...in your case RIDING) a dead horse Palerider.

I don't wear a tin foil hat, and don't participate in tin foil hat conspiracy theories. I joined this thread when you made the claim that pot was harmless. I have won that point as it is clearly not harmless.

No, it's not harmless. But it certainly isn't horribly harmful and there is a large group of people in this country that want it to be legal (and will continue using it even if it isn't). Rather than spending money locking them up and trying them for crimes we know they will continue to commit, crimes that aren't hurting anyone (other than themselves :p ), it would be a much more economically sound idea to legalize the substance. Legalizing marijuana would establish it as an industry here in America, creating legal jobs where illegal ones previously existed (increasing the income tax revenue collected by our government) and would decrease the cluttering of our jails and prisons with people who have committed crimes that affected no one but themselves, leaving copious amounts of room for the murders and rapists.

We tried prohibiting alcohol, an undeniably harmful substance, and that failed miserably. Today, we have laws that prohibit the sale of alcohol to minors and impose stricter penalties on people who commit certain crimes while intoxicated (DUI and drunken disorderly are two prime examples). Similar laws could be enacted for those who use marijuana to help discourage marijuana users from harming others with their usage of the drug.

It works economically and socially. What is it, then, about the legalization of marijuana that is less than appealing, and are those points negative enough to supersede the positives listed above?

What did you say?

I guess the feelings mutual with you too. Why don't you **** off to a forum where people come in with a belief and refuse to debate it and think they are better than everyone else because they take whatever stance the government has on the drugs issue.

Notice that the 'war on drugs' isn't working... which means we need a change.

You don't know the first thing about my experiences and battles with drugs. You can take your silly talk and shove it. It would also be "Sublime" if you would go to hell too you degenerate hippie. People like you know nothing and destroy more than you create.

Hey Folks

And the War on drugs isn't working because there is no real war on drugs. That's a paper name. If there was a real war on drugs, you'd know it and the drug trade going into this country would be finished, completely bashed to bits and pissed on.

And the War on drugs isn't working because there is no real war on drugs. That's a paper name. If there was a real war on drugs, you'd know it and the drug trade going into this country would be finished, completely bashed to bits and pissed on.

See If YOU really KNEW anything on this subject you would have showed your hand here But instead you have shown us how little you truly do know. The war on Drugs should simply be re-named the war on Cannabis as that is in Large what it has been

all the rest of the Dangerous hard drugs like crack ice extacy heroin cocaine etc are all largely ignored. Marijuana is the "DRUG" in Drug war. and that war is being waged impeccably i dont know where youve been

instead of concentrating on criminals the feds have largely focused on medicinal caregivers and personal growers as well as the occaiosional 100 plant farm. they spend far more time trying to go after personal posession and consumption becuase its the easy way out

Apparently you were absent during the prohibition parts of history 101 you cannot get rid of something if the people want it period

based on your childish ideology we would have the entire middle east as States by now ...you need to learn quite a bit

I understand if you are Un-able to continue as your limited education wont allow for it ...thanks for admitting your not up to it.you've never proven anything anywhere here or elsewhere.....wheres your transcripts of info you sent in on the $100,000,00 challenge? we all are still waiting....

for you to gt the payout

so back to 1937 and the Conspiracy that collectively sealed the fate of the entire U.S Hemp Industry.......marijuana was used as the lynchpin as usual a Hearst was involved gotta get to the press ya know

either your up to it or not?

And that is a reason to legalize it? Just because it is less dangerous than other drugs?

The main reason to legalize it is to remove it from the black market and the hands of criminals. the second main reason is to regulate and tax it the third is because it was all prohibited based on LIES created by corporate giants and the feds

Werbung:
Back