Should elections be suspended?

PLC1

Staff member
North Carolina Governor Suggests Suspending Elections to Spur Economic Solutions

The solution to the nation's jobs crisis: suspend congressional elections?
That was the proposal put forward by North Carolina's governor, who was trying to make a point at a Rotary Club event that political considerations are hindering efforts in Washington to tackle unemployment and economic stagnation.

This one is from a response to Texas Tea on the political cartoons thread, perhaps as a response to my new sig line.

Werbung:
North Carolina Governor Suggests Suspending Elections to Spur Economic Solutions

This one is from a response to Texas Tea on the political cartoons thread, perhaps as a response to my new sig line.

Presidential Frontrunner Warns Martial Law Being Established in America

Leading GOP candidate Ron Paul has warned in recent interviews that the amendments passed in the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) are not only dangerous, but authorize the establishment of total martial law inside the United States.

http://www.infowars.com/presidential-frontrunner-warns-martial-law-being-established-in-america/

It is quite possible that Obama may refuse to step down from power next year. All patriots maybe labeled as terrorist and the days of a peaceful transfer of power in this Country maybe over. Think it can't happen? We have already been at the brink with the 2004 Presidential election, for those who recall!

I think this one came up before when Bev actually said it. silly woman. she got hammered for it in the court of public debate at the time as she should. she tried "explaining" it as not a real suggestion but rhetorical but just had to give up as she was taking fire from all sides.

think all sourthern states should move to Super tuesday,, Add these states North Carrolina,South Carrolina,Florida,Arkansus,Mississippi,Louisiana and Texas Total 30 States.
Super+Tuesday+Map.png

Look at the bright side...

No campaigns to finance means no need to solicit or collect funds from special interest groups in return for political favors... Of course the politicians would quickly move to legalize the bribing of public officials in an historic act of lightning fast bipartisanship.

Look at the bright side...

No campaigns to finance means no need to solicit or collect funds from special interest groups in return for political favors... Of course the politicians would quickly move to legalize the bribing of public officials in an historic act of lightning fast bipartisanship.

But if they don't get funds, how will they know who has more "free speech" to tell them what to belive and say?

Presidential Frontrunner Warns Martial Law Being Established in America

Leading GOP candidate Ron Paul has warned in recent interviews that the amendments passed in the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) are not only dangerous, but authorize the establishment of total martial law inside the United States.

http://www.infowars.com/presidential-frontrunner-warns-martial-law-being-established-in-america/

It is quite possible that Obama may refuse to step down from power next year. All patriots maybe labeled as terrorist and the days of a peaceful transfer of power in this Country maybe over. Think it can't happen? We have already been at the brink with the 2004 Presidential election, for those who recall!

The idea that Obama won't step down if he loses the upcoming election is absurd.

The idea that Obama won't step down if he loses the upcoming election is absurd.

but no more absurd than saying he is Kenyan, is a Muslim terrorist, that he is the Antichrist, that he hates America. There is a bottomless pit of absurdities that people will believe. Some people will, in fact, believe anything.

It may be absurd in your little bubble, but you have not offered an explanation for some of the events that have been going on that points this Country in that direction, like the threat to suspend elections or detain American citizens .... I say absurdity it keep your head in the sand!

It may be absurd in your little bubble, but you have not offered an explanation for some of the events that have been going on that points this Country in that direction, like the threat to suspend elections or detain American citizens .... I say absurdity it keep your head in the sand!

Ha...that threat is laughable...and as for the detention of American citizens, there is an entire thread on the subject.

My thoughts are that those making a huge deal about such thing are dead wrong in their interpretation.

its all moot, the Pentagon will not go along with it.

Werbung:
Back