Should doctors be put on manditory malpratice insurance?

Should doctors be put on manditory malpratice insurance?

• Yes only he made a mistake or 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes Manditory to all doctors.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

steveox

I Think there should be a law on it. You don't have a right to become a doctor. Its a privilege to be a doctor it comes with responsibility. Just like driving a car its a privilege to drive it comes with responsibility. Just like owning a car you must have insurance to drive.

Werbung:
It's a priviledge to be a doctor? It's hard damn work to become and be a doctor. They EARN it.
I can't think of why a doctor would practice medicine without insurance. One lawsuit could wipe them out financially for the rest of their lives.

I Think there should be a law on it. You don't have a right to become a doctor. Its a privilege to be a doctor it comes with responsibility. Just like driving a car its a privilege to drive it comes with responsibility. Just like owning a car you must have insurance to drive.

you have some reason to think they have an option ?

its not a privilege, you pay your money, work hard get your degree, pass state boards. the responsibility falls to the state boards which are basically run by the AMA and its those clowns that protect bad docs by burying their history as they move from place to place.

dont get me started on this....

Then I think they should be on malpractice insurance. Whos gonna pay it when they get sued? It goes like this if you get a ticket or have an accident your insurance premiums go up. If you make a mistake on your patent and he takes you to court and if you lose the insurance company pays but the Docs insurance premiums go up.

Then I think they should be on malpractice insurance. Whos gonna pay it when they get sued? It goes like this if you get a ticket or have an accident your insurance premiums go up. If you make a mistake on your patent and he takes you to court and if you lose the insurance company pays but the Docs insurance premiums go up.

let me rephrase

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY DO NOT ALREADY HAVE TO CARRY MALPRACTICE COVERAGE ?

Cause I learn All doctors don't have to carry it only certain ones. If that's true dog why im forced to pay for Auto insurance? I never had an accident in 10 years. So I should be extempt from giving my money to ALLSTATE!

Cause I learn All doctors don't have to carry it only certain ones. If that's true dog why im forced to pay for Auto insurance? I never had an accident in 10 years. So I should be extempt from giving my money to ALLSTATE!

i doubt that what you heard is true with the exception that docs who wont actually practice would not need it.

floridistan may be different but un VA you do not gave to buy auto ins.

with all your traffic tickets you are clearly a menace ti the travelling public. : )

Well im making a point. Docs need to pay for malpractice insurance. So there! If you don't want to see your premiums go up. Deliver babies right cause this is a mistake
DownSyndrome.jpg

This is Correct
Baby-Born-6443.jpg

Well im making a point. Docs need to pay for malpractice insurance. So there! If you don't want to see your premiums go up. Deliver babies right cause this is a mistake
DownSyndrome.jpg

This is Correct
Baby-Born-6443.jpg

thats the least of the drivers of cost escalation steve.

dont allow yourself to be distracted with things that sound nice but matter little.

Werbung:
Is every career a privilege? If i want to grow tomatoes is that a privilege? With that liine of reasoning every thing we do is a privelege and there is no limit on what gov can do to control your life.

Back